Chapter 2 - He is Mine

Jungkook POV

Here I'm standing in front of Kim corporation.. I sighed at myself and lowered my head..

'Jungkook if you don't apologise tomorrow to Mr.Kim he will fire me from the job... You have to apologise...' Jimin nodded his head..

'But hyung...' But I was stopped by jin hyung..

'No buts jungkook.. You have to..'

'Why should I apologise to that idiot...' I looked at jimin..

'Just a sorry koo.. For jin hyung.. Please.. ' we both get inside the company... 'Woahhh.. Its really huge...' Me and jimin were astonished...

'Who are you sir? What do you want?' We looked at the receptionist lady.. She looks so young and beautiful..

'We are here to meet Mr.Kim taehyung..' She looked at us suspiciously.. 'I'm Jeon Jungkook... Seokjin's brother...'

'Ohh.. Mr.Jin's brother.. Wait sir we will inform this to Mr.jin..' After a minute  I saw jin hyung ....

'20 th floor.. He is in his office....' I know jin hyung is angry..

'He will apologise to him.. Don't be angry with him hyung..' Jimin looked at him with his puppy eyes..

'I'm not angry kookie..' I know he is.. He sighed a little and grabbed my shoulder... 'Make it quick.. We are going to the new ice cream shop..' Me and jimin squealed loudly which made others to look at is weirdly...

'Wait a little... I will be back..' with that I rushed to the elevator.. I pressed the button.. The elevator stopped at 20th floor... There are only a few workers... It's dead silence... I stopped before the door which engraved with CEO on the door... I relaxed myself and knocked the door...

'Come in..' Oh my god.. This idiot has really a deep voice... I opened the door slightly and peeked through the door... He is checking some files.. So I get inside and closed the door and stood before him... I looked at him... He looks so hot.. Ohh shit why am I thinking like this...

'Ohhhh... You come to see me..' My heart beats so fast when I met his eyes.. His piercing gaze... Just apologise to him... I bowed at him...

'I'm sorry sir... I didn't know about you.. Please forgive me..' But he didn't say anything.. Only his footsteps were heard by me..

'Look at me Mr. Jeon..' I tilt my head to look at him.. He is too close to me so I took a step aback.. I feel so nervous around him.. 'You are the first one who talk like that to me.. Too disrespectful to the elders..'

'I- I'm s- sorry sir...' He smirked at me.. 'I didn't mean to.. I t-th-thought that y-yo-you're hurting Lisa.. I'm sorry..' I clenched my backpack tightly...

'If you want me to forgive you I will.. But on one condition..' I'm so screwed... I gulped a little and nodded my head...

'You have to do whatever I say..' I know... I'm not his slave.. I scoffed a little.. 'If you don't say goodbye to your brother's job..'

'Yahhh.. I can't do that..' He smirked and leaned closer towards me..

'Think before you answer bun... If you reject this then think about your brother's job.. ' I looked at him... I have no other choice than accept it...