Chapter 6 - Together

Jungkook pov

The car ride is too silent.. I didn't want to start the conversation.. I feel so nervous around him.. And my legs it hurts like hell.. Ah this stupid Joe.. I leaned my head on the seat.. 'Why did you hit him?' I looked at Mr.Kim..

'He tried to harass jimin.. So..' I lowered my head.. I know his gaze is on me.. I'm not ready to face him..

'Why are you so protective over him?.. Is it because he is your friend.' I looked at him.. 'Its alright.. You don't need to say if it's personal..' He turned his gaze on the road..

'He is special to me.. Not only my friend he is like my brother.. And he is an mpreg..' Suddenly he stopped the car and looked at me.. 'Only he.. His father abused him when he was 11.. So jin hyung took him to our home.. Me and jimin are like his son.. But hyung is too protective over jimin.. So I asked him one day.. And he said the truth that jimin can give birth to a child.. I promised to jin hyung that I will protect jimin until he find someone who loves him and protects him.. '. I noticed a small smile on his plumb lips... He ruffled my hair..

'May I ask you something?' He nodded his head.. 'How many years you know about other hyungs?'

'Yoongi is my childhood friend.. Hoseok is my college mate.. Namjoon is my cousin.. I trust them a lot..' I nodded my head.. He stops the car.. 'Its my house.. ' I looked at his house.. Its so beautiful.. Only few houses were on this street..

He opened the car door

He opened the car door.. I tried to walk but he carried me in a bridal style and we get into his house.. He helped me to sit on the sofa... 'Wait here I will prepare a hot bath for you..' I looked around the hall.. Its too clean and beautiful.. The walls are too plain and only few photos were hanging on the walls.. One of the photo is Mr.Kim and a lady with him.. He looks so happy..

'That's my mom..' I was startled by his voice.. 'She is so beautiful.. Now I know why you are so handsome..' I closed my mouth with my hands.. He chuckled at me..

'I know I'm handsome Mr.jeon.. Come with me..' He helped me to walk to his room... 'Get some hot bath.. It will relax your muscles..' Bath.. But I don't have extra clothes.. 'Here..' He gave me a T-shirt and sweatpants.. 'I will be in another room...' I nodded my head.. After he left the room I took the towel and get into the bathroom.. I take off my clothes and get into the tub... The warm water helps me to relax..

After an hour I dried my hair with towel and wear his dress.. And its too big for me.. I smelled his shirt.. Its too nice.. I heard a knock.. Soon I opened the door.. My breath hitched when I saw Mr.Kim in black v neck T-shirt and sweatpants.. 'Didn't you dry your hair?'

'I didn't find the hair drier.. ' he holds my hand and made me to sit on his bed.. He helped me to dried my hair.. He kneeled before me.. I lowered my head.. His hands were tugged in my hair and he stroked it slowly... 'You smell nice jungkook..' His voice is too low... My heart beats too fast.. I lowered my head and tried to relax.. He tilt my chin and looked at me..