Chapter 14 - The party

No one's POV

The following days were hell for jungkook ... everyone asked about his relationship with taehyung .. everyone knows that taehyung is Lisa's step brother.. Lisa and jimin were always with him.. some girls ship them.. some girls were jealous and said that jungkook is a money minded person but that doesnt affect jungkook.. No one says to jin what happened in club to him.. because they know that he will kill both joe and his father...

Suddenly jungkook's mobile rings.. it's from taehyung.. He smiled and attend the call..

Taehyung : what are you doing jagi?

Jungkook chocked a little . Jimin and Lisa were chatting..

Jungkook : with Lisa and jimin.. wae hubby?

Taehyung : (chukles) Woahhh.. I like that.. tomorrow there is a party in our company... and our partners,friends and families will be there.. I also want you and jimin..

Jungkook : jin hyung ..

Taehyung : for me jagi.... you have to come.. I have work bye...

Before jungkook answer him he ends the call.. ' Lisa.. your brother invited us for the party...'

'Yeah.. mom and dad will also be there.. my mom wants to see you.. come on it will be fun..' jimin smiled brightly..

'Okay.. I will ask jin hyung about it...' Jungkook said.. After the college ends jin pick up his brother's from college... 'Hyung tae invites us for the party.. Can we go?' Jin smiled at him..

'Why are you asking me?' Jungkook looked at his brother.. 'Of course.. If you don't want us to go... Then we don't..' Jimin said..

'His parents will also be there.. They will be happy if you both attend the party..' Jungkook smiled at his brother... 'So we are going to the mall.. Let's go..' Jungkook and jimin squealed a little...

Jin informed namjoon about the shopping.. Jin feels like someone is following them.. He looked around and checked store... 'Jimin do you like this shirt?' Jungkook asked..

'Kookie.. Did you finish selecting the dress.. And you too jimin..' They both nodded their heads.. After paying the bill jin drives the car at maximum speed.. After reaching the mansion he saw a black car which crossed their car.. Jungkook and jimin picked their bags to the mansion... 'Is something wrong jin..' Namjoon asked..

'Someone is stalking us..' Jin said.. 'Tae said that tzuyu will also going to attend the party..' Namjoon hugged jin..

'Nothing will happen to our kookie.. We will be there.. And tae won't let him to get hurt.. Don't worry..' Namjoon comforts his boyfriend...

The next day jimin and jungkook went to their college.. The party is at evening.. 'Guys are you coming to the party today..' Lisa asked.. Jimin smiled and nodded his head.. But jungkook feels that he is been watching by someone.. But apart from students there is no one in cafeteria.. 'Kookie.. Are you listening to us..' Jimin asked..jungkook looked at them and nodded his head.. 'Why are you looking away?'

'Chim.. I feel someone is watching us..' Jimin looked around the cafeteria.. 'Ah.. Forget it.. Maybe its my imagination..' He smiled a little.. After the college ends hoseok picked up the younger..

'Get ready.. We have to go quickly..' Jimin nodded his head.. They both went to their room.. Jungkook took a hot bath.. He looked at the suit on the bed.. 'I hate suits..' He mumbled.. He dried his hair with hair dryer... He wants too look good.. He didn't attend the party before.. So he is nervous.. After wearing the suit he checked himself on the mirror..