Chapter 4 - The Truth

No one's POV

'Why should we have to stay with joonie hyung?' Jungkook asked his brother...  Jungkook and jimin were packing their belongings..

'Its for our safety jungkook.. And you are going to be okay with them..' Jimin nudged jungkook..

'Yeah.. Yeah.. We are going to be okay..' Little bit jungkook knows that idiot is all behind these.. Suddenly the bell rings jimin rushed to the door and opened.. He knows that they are joonie's friends..

'Hey jimin.. I'm Jung hoseok.. You can call me jhope ...  And he is..' Hoseok looking at yoongi whose attention were on jimin.. Jimin lowered his head.. 'You are scaring him..' Jin invites them to the house.. But yoongi and jimin stayed there...Yoongi cleared his throat and introduce himself to jimin..

'Hey jimin.. I'm Min Yoongi.. You can call me..' He moved to the younger's ears.. 'Daddy..' Jimin widened his eyes and looked at yoongi with his blushed face.. Their eyes locked..

'Jimin ah.. ' jungkook's voice interrupts them.. 'You have to pack your things quickly baby..' Yoongi said in his low voice.. Jimin nodded his head and run towards his room.. He closed the door and leaned on it.. He cupped his blushed cheeks with his small hands..

'Chim.. I have packed your things... Do you want anything to..' Jungkook looked at jimin.. He goes near him.. 'Jimin..' Jungkook shouted near him which made jimin startle a bit..

'Yahhh.. Why did you shout?' Jungkook laughed at jimin.. He closely observed him.. 'W-what?'

'Why are you so red? Are you okay?' Jungkook asked Jimin with full concern.. Jimin nodded his head.. Jungkook sighed and took their luggage to the van.. Jimin followed the younger.. Hoseok and yoongi introduced themselves to him... Jungkook feels so happy.. Hoseok and yoongi quickly get along with jungkook and jimin.. Jimin seems so shy whenever Yoongi looks at him.. Jin also happy when his two brothers get along with them.. Hoseok stopped the van near their mansion..

'Okay guys.. This is your new home..' Jimin and jungkook awed at the place.. Namjoon invites them to their new house.. 'Do you like it?' Yoongi asked the two boys..

'We love it..' Jungkook ran towards the mansion.. Jin and jimin chuckled a bit.. 'Don't worry he is like that..'

'Jungkook come

'Jungkook come.. I will show your room...' Namjoon show the younger's room... 'Do you like it..' Jungkook showed his bunny smile and nodded his head.. Namjoon ruffled the younger's hair.. He looked around  and leave the room..