Chapter 17 - He is mine

Taehyung Pov

At first I was angry.. Why the hell she is here.. I font want to look her.. I looked at yugy.. 'I'm sorry sir.. I tried but she is too stubborn..' I sighed at him..

'Leave us..' Yugy bowed at me.. I saw jin and namjoon rushed towards me.. 'What the fuck is she doing here?' Namjoon asked.. She looked at me and smiled..

'Oppa..' I clenched my fist and controlled my anger.. 'I want to talk to you alone oppa..' Jin stood before me..

'Listen here.. He don't want to talk to you.. Just leave the place..' She smirked at him..

'Ah.. That little slut's brother.. ' I was about to slap her but namjoon stopped me..

'He is my boyfriend... Can't you understand I don't have any feeling for you...' She looked at me...

'I can't live without you tae.. You know how much I love you..' She is a psycho..

'Look tzuyu.. You can't force me to love you.. And I'm in a relationship.. Jungkook is my life.. I can't live without him..' She groaned a little..

'Jungkook.. Jungkook..jungkook.. I hate him.. He is the one who seduced you.. Just come to me oppa..' Jin grabbed her hand..

'I think you should go to the hospital.. Don't you dare to talk like that about my brother..' Jin said

'What the fuck is she doing here..' Yoongi scoffed at her.. he dragged her away from my cabin .. 'Listen you crazy girl.. Just leave us.. And don't interfere in tae's  relationship.. Otherwise I will kill you..' Two guards came over..

'Don't allow her hereafter in our company..' Tzuyu looked at us..

'I won't leave you tae.. I will do anything to make you mine..' The guards dragged her away from the cabin..

'You should take care of her quick.. She will do anything..' Yoongi said.. I nodded my head.. 'And don't let jungkook alone.. '

'Jungkook know about her.. He really loves you a lot taehyung... I don't want him to get hurt..' I looked at jin hyung..

'Don't worry hyung.. Just trust me..' After they all left the cabin I took my mobile and called jungkook...

Jagi : tae.. Are you okay? Why are you calking at this time?

Me : aishh.. This bunny.. Stop koo.. I just want to call you.. Why are you attacking me with questions..

I heard him sighing a little...

Jagi : I was scared.. I'm sorry..

Me : meet me after the college.. I love you..

Jagi : love you too.. After the call ends. I relaxed myself on the chair.. I know she will do something to you baby.. I want to see you now.. I don't want to lose you.. I leaned on my chair and closed my eyes..

I do my paperworks.. its nearly afternoon.. i didnt get any messages from jungkook... Suddenly the door opened..

'What yugy?' He look so panicked.. 'Any problem..'