deja vu

This is old...sorry. CONTAINS MURDER

I watched from afar as he was impaled by a spell. Blood spewed from his mouth as he collapsed. I screamed, unable to move. The wizard turned to me, shooting the same spell at me. Right before it hit me I woke up.
    I woke up to pounding on dorm door, I was the only girl there.
    "What is it!" I demanded, opening the door after quickly getting dressed.
    "The battle's raging! We need everyone we can!" Ron exclaimed looking behind him before running off. I shook my head and ran off too, grabbing my wand as I left. Spells were being fired left and right as I ran down the hallway. I quickly his in a closet as I saw more Deatheaters make their way down the hallway, firing spells back.
    A few Hogwarts students engaged them in a battle allowing me to Sprint outside. The fight outside was no better, I watched as Neivelle almost got hit , I yelled, 'Protego!' just in time saving him. I nodded at him and quickly shot down the wizard. While I was helping him a witch cornered me. I couldn't think strait therefore cause me to be sloppy in my castings. It took me minutes to finish her.
    I wheeled around just in time to see my actual nightmare, except it wasn't Ron. Time stood still as I watched the spell impale Malfoy in the stomach, blood spewed from his mouth as he fell. I screamed and killed the Wizard responsible before rushing over to him. I stood on my knees next to him, frantically checking him over.
  "Granger? That you?" He half smirked.
     "Yes, yes it is. Now just let me help you please." I pushed the hair out if his face.
     "I'd let you help me anytime."
"Why is that?" I distracted him from what I was doing.
    "Cause......I like you,"
I paused, ", You...do?'
     "Yes, it's hard not too. Plus, your helping me right now."
     "Well.....I like you too." I smiled lightly, finishing healing him.
    "You....do? He sat up, grimacing.
"Yea...I do. You changed alot this year, alot." I pushed the hair out if my face.
    "Well-"
"Hermione!" Ron yelled,"why are you with Malfoy!"
    "Because he got hit!"
"So!? He is a Deatheater!"
     I huffed angrily and turned back to Malfoy, "I know you changed sides Malfoy, that took alot of courage."
     "Well it took alot of courage to stand up for me," he grabbed my hands, "I appreciate it. I appreciate you."
    "Really?" I looked at him in the eyes.
     "Yes." He whispered,leaning in, I leaned in too. Right before we kissed I heard Ron about, "Avadra Kadavra!" Hitting Malfoy in the neck. He looked at me and smiled weakly saying, "Wait for me." Before he hit the ground, dead. I sat there, numb to the world, starring down at him.
    "C'mon Hermione, leave that bastard be." Ron grabbed my arm, I pushed him away.
    "Don't touch me you bloody villian." 
"What?" Ron said,
     "You heard me, oh look is that Lavender?" Ron turned and saw lavender get shot, he ran off.
    I turned back to Malfoy, putting my hands on his cold body, I closed my eyes and wished he would be alive. I felt something light touch my face, I opened my eyes and saw a ghost.
    "Is...that you?" I looked at his ghost, unbeiliving. He nodded and I smiled.

YEARS LATER

"Hermione~" Ron said, stumbling in the house.
    "Are you drunk again? It's only Wednesday!" I put my hands on my hips, "You are horrible!"
    "But I'm yours, if I didn't do that thing during the war you wouldn't be mine." He threw his arm around my shoulders.
     I pushed him away, "You killed my only love. You killed Draco Malfoy." I pushed him farther away, finally snapping.
    "Don't mention him!" Ron roared, shoving me down the stairs, breaking my arm, "know your place," he growled, stepping on me, "you belong where ever I tell you. You belong to me." He stomped down on my chest, shattering my ribs, everything hurt. I weakly grabbed dmy wand, aiming it at my own head whispering, "Avdra Kadavra." Everything went black.

I looked down at my body and Ron, who was still ranting. Someone touched my shoulder, I turned around knowing who it is.
  "Hermione.." he said softly. I smiled and hugged him,
   "Draco!" I hugged him tighter, "I waited for you."
    "I know...I'm so sorry, it has been years since you saw me, but i promise I was watching you. He held my hands and stared into my eyes, "I'm so glad to finally have you."