story one

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My boyfriend of 2 years (Ron) was shagging another girl. Lemme back up. I went to work that morning while Ron stayed home becase he was "sick" I believed him. I went to work, and didn't stay late. That's why in caught him, i always stay late. Anyways, I got home, took my shoes off at the door when I heard a noise. I went to our room and opend the door. Inside was some whore with Ron, butt naked with her mouth around......you know what. Ron was so surprised, Hermione! I should've been sad but all in felt was pure unadulterated hatred. Don't call me that Ronald. I said coldly. In fact, so coldly that they both flinched. But, but! No buts Ronald. You and this whore, I motioned to the lady, have 5 minutes before you find God. They scrambled around trying to grab any clothing they could. 2 minutes! I sang. They kept scrambling. They had ten seconds, before Ron floors away he said, you'll regret this! I replied (sounding like a slytherin) and you'll regret ever meeting me. Not to mention you'll figure out why I could be a Slytherin. I said as menecongly as I could, which must have been a lot because Ron pissed his pants before he left.

I knew there was a catch. My hatred was brief, I woke up wanting to ball my eyes out, to bad it was only Wednesday. I took a shower letting my self to cry, I cried so much. Well, life wont wait for me I muttered. I got out of the shower and looked in my closet for a perfect revenge outfit. It was a black and white lace halter dress with some grey flats and a silver clip in my hair. I looked very fancy and almost slutty, almost. The dress hugged my hourglass figure and the colors were good together. A pop of color wouldn't hurt. I thought. So I grabbed my red lipstick and put it on. Finally I was ready for work, little did I know that this outfit would have another purpose. I went to work and got many compliments (and many cat calls). I rushed into my office not wanting so much attention, little did I know I already caught someone's eye. I worked hard not ever leaving my office until lunch.

At 12 precisely I heard a knock. I. My sweetest voice I said, come in! Who came in was very handsome, I blushed slightly. How may I help you sir? He replied in a husky and deep voice, may I take you to lunch? I was about to reply with, sorry im going with my boyfriend! But then I remembered I didn't have one anymore. Sure why not? We walked out and I heard many people whispering. There so hot! They are perfect! Do they know......
Ima steal her! Or, IMA steal him! I turned to look at him. What's your name? I'd prefer not to say. What's yours. Its Hermione, why won't you say? I don't want you to hate me. I laughed, why would I do that? He looked at me quickly, you'll see.