Love

HERMIONE

We came back for out retaken year, it was mandatory. Ron (my boyfriend), was sitting next to me, harry and Ginny were across from us and talking about quidditch. I zoned out not caring much about quidditch thinking how I should tell Ron it's over. I loved him but as a brother nothing more. I need some advice. I got up and went to leave.
"Where ya going Hermione?" All three asked, "the loo." I responded. I actually was going to see my other friends.
I walked past a few carts before I found the one I was looking for. I opened up the door and heard three very different greeting from three very close slytherins. "Where have you been mione!" Pansy asked. "

Yeah mione!" Blaise said mocking me with my nickname.

"Been awhile grangey." I rolled my eyes and turned to Draco, he had a faint smile on his face that told me he was happy to see me.

"I've been busy I swear!" Holding up my hands.

"Whatever mionmione! Im happy your here now!" Pansy hugged me.

"I'm happy to see you too herm." Blaise rubbed my head and said, "its been boring without you Hermione."

I smirked, "I bet." He just rolled his eyes. Draco stood up and sarcastically and dramatically kissed my hand and said,

"Dearest Hermione I've been dead until the very moment you came in." I smirked and hugged him. He hugged me back and said, "smirk stealer."

I retorted with, "dramatic prick."

"That's me!" I rolled my eyes and got down to buissness.

"I need your guys help." We all sat down, pansy and blaise on one side with blaises arm around pansy while she leaned on them (they are dating). Draco and I were on the other side sitting comfortable next to each other after all, we all been friends since first year before Ron and harry.

"What's the prob mione?" There are only a few people I let call me mione, mum, dad, and these three.

"Well, I wanna break up with Ron." They all looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Why herm?" Draco asked with blaise and pansy nodding in agreement.

"He's like a brother to me nothing more and I need advice on how to end it." They all noded slowly, thinking. Suddenly, draco smirked. "What?" I asked him.

"Tell him that he is a brother to you and then say that you don't do incest." I giggled but told him I probably wouldn't.

Blaise spoke next, "say that its over then sassily flip your hair and swagger away."

"Omi merlin blaise no. That's to Draco for me."

" Hey!"

"What? I asked Draco innocently. He huffed I smiled and pet his head.

Next Pansy spoke up. "You should say that you feel differently than him and that you don't want to be unequally yolked."

I thought, each idea they said was me but, in this case I wanted to be nicer and pansy's idea was good. "All your ideas are me but draco and blaise, your ideas are not as good as pansy's."

"Ha losers!" She likes my idea better pricks! Pansy was actually very competitive but acted calm around others.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Well, I better get going guys."

"Aww come on mione!" "Yeah Hermione!" Blaise and Pansy said. I apologised and went to get up but draco grabbed my arm and pulled me back down and held me there.