her stranger writer.

"I'm happy for you two." Hermione said through clenched teeth to Harry and Ron. "No really, have fun on your double date. Who is it anyways?" Hermione asked, attempting to be nice.
"Astoria and Pansy." They both said proudly. Hermione was livid she said coldly ;
"I hope you have fun tonight." Then she turned away and stormed off.

"Why Astoria!" Draco demanded, "I'm better than them!
"I dont care I love him! And you cant change it!"
"So for 16 years of our lives you played with my feelings!" Draco was livid
"Draco Malfoy has feelings!? Who knew you never show them!" Astoria screeched.
Draco got dangerously quiet, "You think I don't have feelings? I'll show you." And with that, he was gone. That's when Astoria knew she messed up.

Hermione ignored the two of them ths next day, not that she had to try very hard, Harry and Ron were in a dream like state, their double date no doubt the cause of it. But whenever they did try to talk to her she simply ignored them. At breakfast Hermione sat at the end of the table, away from everyone. After a few minutes of eating and reading Hermione went to stand up and close her book. When she did, a origami fox appeared on her book, but Hermione had no time to look at it so she stuffed it into her pocket and continued to class.

Draco completely ignored Astoria completely, to the point of her almost crying; and it was only the morning! The second she came over to talk to him at breakfast Draco left for class.

In a flourish, Hermione sat down and pulled the fox out of her pocket and opened it it read, *What's the problem there? You seem down.* Hermione looked around the class, it wasnt full just yet but students were trickling in, but no teacher in sight. She quickly wrote down her answer, ■Who are you? And do you really care?■ She folded it back into the fox. The second she did it disappeared. Hermione sighed sadly and got her supplies out.

Draco got out his supplies and his little fox friend reappeared. You see, Draco really did fall in love with Hermione when he first layed eyes on her, as the years progressed his crush grew worse. Draco knew he had no chance with her so he pursued Astoria, but now, with her taken, he had nothing to lose. As he read the note he smirked to himself.
■you don't need to know just yet.....and yes, I do truly care.■ He sent it off.

Hermione payed attention in class, she always did, but not today. She had never written notes in clas and she found it exhilarating. They went back and forth the whole class day. The second classes ended, Hermione ran up to her dorm, cradling the unopened fox, incredibly excited to see what it contained. ■ What's your favorite color?■ Hermione was disappointed, nothing too intresting but she answer still. ■ Maroon. You?■
■Black. How about flowers?■ ■Hydrangea, are going to ask me out? How'd you k ow I say yes?■
When Draco read the letter he immediately wrote down, ■Because iit's me.■ But he was actually nervous, Draco wasn't THAT confident.

Months past and they still wrote back and forth, and as much as Hermione didnt want to admit it, she was falling for her stranger writer. She loved the wat he wrote, how she could tell how he felt just by how the letters looked and sounded, eventually, Hermione couldnt take it.
■Can we meet?■ ■Why, I'm okay with it now but, why?■ ■Because I can't stand not knowing who you are. I feel like I know so much about you except who you are and the typicical things. You've taught me so much, I can't stand it. I don't even have a name to call you, please, it's driving me crazy.■
■you've taught me so much, can we meet in 20 minutes by the wall?■
■Yes, I'll probably be there sooner though.■ ■Same.■
■bet I beat you there.■ ■Its on!■ And just like that Hermione threw on a pair of Jean's, flats and black shirt and ran out. Five minutes later Hermione was at the wall, "I won." She whispered, sitting on the wall. ■I'm here, turn around.■ Hermione did, it was Draco Malfoy, she didnt care. Hermione tackled him, "Finally!" Hermione hugged him.
"I'm glad you dont care who I am, but where is your jacket?"

"Uhm, I was in a rush."

"Idiot," he put her down and gave her his jacket, "you're going to catch a cold."

"What about you?"

"I love the cold, now put your jacket on so we can go."

"But it's you-"

"No, keep it, I have more."

"This is from quidditch, it has your number and last name." Hermione put on the jacket, it was ridiculously big on her. 

"Is that a problem?" Draco rose an eyebrow, curious.

"Of course not, I love it so much!"

He smiled, "That's good, so, want to go on a walk?" he said smoothly, holding out his hand.

"I'd love to." she took his hand and smiled up at him, butterflies in her stomach.

"You know, I think I'm glad Astoria forgot love me, I'd miss out on you." He smiled, not smirked, smiled at her.

"Dr-draco?" Hermione asked, partially scared.

"Hm?" He hummed, a flush spread across his cheeks.

"I-I love you." She admitted, embarrassed.

He stopped in his tracks, "Hermione....I love you too." He admitted, "I nearly told you that in 3rd year.."

Hermione was glowing as she jumped in his arms. Draco leaned in and kissed her.