44

"Can I see the baby?" "Leah you do not have to ask. She your imprint so you can hold her anytime"Edward P.O.V
so now I can lose my son and granddaughter we have to something about it.
" Hey I'm am going to see how Jacob is doing and give him some food before I go no matter what happens I do not what this to effort us we are family even to the end I'm am so happy that Jacob imprint on Renesmee and he will be okay I process you that"
Jacob P.O.V
"Jacob can I come in" I hear Edward say " come on I brat you some food" " I don't want this how did you do this for 3 days I will never see her again I mister her so much she is my everything and now she is gone what I'm am supposed to do with that"
Billy P.O.V
"Jake i know how you a feeling" I tell him " NO YOU DON'T YOU LOST MOM YEARS AFTER YOU WAS MARRY I LOST MY WIFE A MONTH A MONTH WHAT I'M AM I SUPPOSED TO DO" " Jake come down" " how I'm am I supposed to do that missed my wife dad I missed Renesmee" then he start to cry and that bork my hart. "Jake I know how you are feeling I lost my daughter a week ago as well but need to start to think about putting Renesmee to roster Renesmee diver to bid it can be some were close so you can go and see her anytime you want" " I want able to see her" " but you know that she is there" " If she goes then I go to" "Jake you can't you have your baby to take care of." " how I'm am I supposed to take care of her when I couldn't save my wife how I'm am I supposed to keep her safe I'm am not going to be a good father" "that way you have us you do not have to do it on your own." "I did have no one to help me raised you but I did and you come out great even know you did not know you were a shapeshifter but you take it great." "And you are not alone you have us to help but you need to talk to Leah she imprint on her."
Jacob pov
"Leah can I talk to ?" We walk out where no one can here us "I know that you imprint on her." "You know that I can not help it what is wrong with-" "Can you stop talking for a minute please what I was going to say is that if something happens to me or Renesmee I what you to take care of her I know that you will not let nothing happen" "Nothing is going to happen to you or Renesmee you are going to live long happy life but I will look out for her forever." "I know you will but if it do then promise me." "I promise you Jacob black that I will keep her safe