4

Imam what for the games to start I see four people with They were standing four people away from me, as far away from where I stand in the long opening. There were four of them. Two of them was talking, though the other two look like they know them like they hate them . They do not hate me, unlike most of the other but they mine still mine what to kill me at look the one with the bronze-colored hair could kill me in a minute but the other two could kill me just as fast but the girl the guy was talking to did look like she can fight will good I seen her in training she is so strong she can pick up something a lot heavy than her but the guy can run fast and the little girl she look at someone and are on the ground in pain the bell go off I was cut by a knife " please help me I do not want to die in here" that one girl look at them and the guy was there and killed them "do you treat me I'm here to help you but the only way if you team up with me and my wife and our friends we will not hurt you we just what to help." " yes please help me i do not want to die" than he pick me up like at was nothing i thought i was die but my cannon did not go off but i what to know way is was not die but then the fire started i thought that they burthe me here to help me i ask them the kill me but they did not " we are just helping this little girl we couldn't let her die in here"it was like he hired someone and awies them but did not here know one say anything "find but you have to make sure that she will not hurt the people of forks " " she what " i want what " what is she going to drink animal or human blood we can not let her be arong Renesmee if she drink human blood " who is Renesmee and will never hurt her what is they talking about me drink blood " she was just bitten we do not know what will happen maybe she will be like bella skip the newborn phase we do not know now but we will in 3 days but we have to get out of here we have to kill the other to win the games that look like how." " she will know how these games work she is are only hope to win the games" i scam and ever time they tell me there a sorry for what is happening to me and i was become a vampire but that is impossible vampire are not real but it did no good to scam i did not know it was almost over until the pain was going away I know that my cannon was going to go off and i will never see my mom or dad again but will see my sister then my hate stop but my cannon did not go off it was three day lest i wake up " what happened the last thing i remember is the girl for twelve and the one form two where try to kill me and that girl look at them then they full to the grand and they cut me i was bleeding and then you come and help me it felt like i was bun then i wake up then now i can see everything what are you and who are you" " Im am Edward this my wife Bella then it Jacob Alec and Jane " " um way is my throat burning?" "Will you are a vampire now"