30

I killed my brother imprint or that what i told everyone that I did it but i do not two other vampires was talking to her when i get done going to my wolf from at was too late I went after then they given me a note saying *note if you tell what we did we will come back and kill you and everyone else and oh tell alec that we said that we hope he like his gift* i have not told no one what really happened and I never will I will keep them safe if that mean if die then they will live and if i take the blam then that okay with me."Leah where are you at we need to talk now" Jacob said "I'm right here " What do he what he the one did not what me in the pack no more "Leah where are you going?" "To see my brother and his girlfriend it my fault that they are gone and I what to say goodbye to them. " " Leah we have to talk " "Okay what up? " " Your mom what you home she missed you now that Seth and your dad are gone she needs someone." " okay." "What is it is there something you are not tell us?" There is but I can not say then it could get them killed too and I will not let that happen it my fault that they killed Jane "no I was jealous." "Are you sure if you saw something or someone talking to her besides seth and they told you not to say anything then you need to tell me way we can keep you safe we do not need anyone else to die." I can not tell him anything I'm am trying to keep them safe "leah what are you not tell us?" *text do not say a word we a witching you or you will get him killed too* I stated to look a round "at nothing jacob i have to go tell my mom i be there to night." "Leah what is it give me your phone now" tell me in his Alpha voice and i knew that i had hive it him "WHAT WHO IS THIS??" "I do not know." "What are they talking about do not tell or he will get me killed to?""I DO NOT KNOW OKAY JACOB I DO NOT KNOW!" "YES DO TELL ME NOW!" "I DID NOT KILL HER!" "What?" "I do not kill Jane." Then i just broken down "then who did??" He ask me "two other vampires i sawed them talking to her something was not right about time i get done phase at was to late so I want after them but i could not get them they told me do not tell or they will come back and kill me and everyone else too when seth came back all he saw was me in my wolf from and jane was died I take them blam i know i should have told what really happened but they said they will kill me and everyone else I'm sorry okay I'm sorry" i was still crying i should have told what happened that day if i was in my wolf from when i get there then i could have stop them but no i just had to wait that what get her killed then that killed my brother "we will keep you safe Leah." " can this stay with us do not tell anyone what really happened please?" "Yes let get you home your mom is missing you."