Travel Through Time Chapter 43

I sniff and move my arm from around the Prince to wipe my eyes. The Prince wakes up at my movement "sorry didn't mean to wake you" I apologise thickly. "What's the matter? Did you have a bad dream?" he asks concerned "no, it was a beautiful dream.   These are happy tears" I assure him.  He reaches up and kisses me.  I hug him tight and he runs his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entry.  I don't hesitate I open and we deepen the kiss.  He pushes me onto my back still kissing me, my robe opens fully.   He trails kisses down my neck to just under my ear and then nibbles and sucks on my sensitive spot.  He carries on his journey down to my breast's.  He sucks and bites his way to my nipple.  I moan when he takes one into his mouth and sucks hard. "I need you inside me now" I demand.   He lifts his head and smiles at me "yes, your Majesty" I chuckle.  He moves over me and lifts my legs so my ankles are resting on his shoulders he then rubs himself through my sex and then hovers at my opening.  I lock eyes with him and he plunges in, I cry out but keep my eyes locked on his.  He leans forward bring my legs over with him and kisses me.  The angle intensives the pleasure and we both cry out as he thrust in again.  "This is going to be hard and fast" he warns.   We look into each others eye's and see the love for each other.  He is still leaning over me as he thrusts in and out.  Every time he thrusts all the way in, he gives his hips a little slide so he grinds against me.  All I can do is hold his arms and hang on for the ride. "Faster" I pant as I feel the tightening quicken in my centre, "oh! I'm going to fall" I cry and explode and he stills and grits his teeth as he watches me fall apart.  Once the waves have subsided, he pulls all the way out and then plunges all the way in.  We both cry out again as he speeds up, "ready to explode again?" he asks looking deep into my eyes I nod. He bends down and kisses me, then thrusts in as deep as he can go and we both explode.  "I love you" I manage to say between pants.  The Prince pulls out and puts my legs down.  He lays over my and kisses my neck, "I love you too." I smile as tears spring to my eyes again.   I blink rapidly trying to stop them before they fall.  "My breasts are really sensitive, as they change with my pregnancy" I tell him.  "They seem to have grown, fuller" he answers.   "They are only going to get bigger. Just like me" I don't sound to happy about it.   The Prince leans up "I like that idea, more to cuddle into" he wiggles his eyebrows as he says it.   I laugh causing my stomach muscles to bunch.  I feel the Prince becoming hard again "I want you again" he says pushing his hips into mine so I can feel him harden. He lifts off of me and gets out the bed, "there isn't a moon out tonight" he says.  As he pulls me up, he leads me through the garden door and then spins me into his arms and kisses me. He walks me backwards until the base of my back bumps into the handrail, I feel light headed from his kiss.  He spins me around again and pushes me so I'm leaning over the handrail. He pushes his hard-on into my butt cheeks.  He runs his hand down my back and then he kneels on one knee and pulls my cheeks apart.  He licks my butt hole and I'm really surprised when I groan in pleasure.  He keeps licking and sucking for some time.  He pushes two fingers into my sex and then runs his thumb around my puckered star. "Take a deep breath in, now let it out slowly and try and stay relaxed" he instructs.  I do as he says and as I exhale, he push's his thumb past the ring of muscle.  I groan he pushes it in and out with both his fingers.  He rubs his other hand up my back and down again before smacking my butt.  He takes his coated fingers from my sex and his thumb out of my butt and then pushes both coated fingers in.  I groan again as he twists them and then thrusts them in and out.  I see him stroke himself up and down and lift my foot to push gently against his balls.  He adds in another finger and I groan again, "it feels alright?" he asks "yes" I moan.  He stands and coats his manhood in my juices and then places it at my other hole.  "Take a deep breath Princess and let it out slowly" "yes, your Majesty" I chuckle and do as he say's.  I gasp as he pushes past the ring of muscle, he groans and stills.  Allowing me to adjust to his size. "Your so tight" he moans and then pushes in a little more before pulling nearly all the way out and doing it again.   "I feel so full" I tell him.  He bends his knees slightly and thrusts in harder, we both cry out. He keeps thrusting and leans over my back he takes my breast in one hand and moves his other to my hip. He then moves the hand from my breast to my sex and rubs his fingers through it. He then thrusts two fingers inside me and I cry out and explode all over his fingers I feel the muscles of my butt clamp down on him as I do, I feel the first hot jet spill out into my butt.  He keeps thrusting until we both have nothing left.  He pulls out and I feel some of his seed start to run down my thighs.   My legs go to jelly as I try and straighten and he steadies me and then lifts me up.  To my utter surprise he doesn't take me to the bed, instead he walks through to the connecting room and sits me on the commode.  I'm about to ask what he's doing when I feel his seed coming out. I blush until my cheeks burn.  He brings a bowl of water over and a cloth and starts to wash my thighs. "Has is all come out now?" he asks I nod and he helps me stand up and then turns me around and bends me over before washing me back there too.  He washes himself and I go to walk back to bed, but my legs still feel like rubber.  I have to grip his arm to keep myself up "I have to pee" he tells me.   I go to walk away but my legs just won't hold me up without me keeping them locked.   He chuckles and pulls me into his back "hold on" he says as I hear him use the commode.  Once he starts to pee, I want to go "great now I need to use it" I mutter.  He laughs then when he's finished, he washes his hands and then lifts me back on it.  I look at him and wait for him to walk away. "I'm not peeing with you here" I tell him he holds up his hands as he backs away and moves behind the screen.   I can't wait and start to pee, once I'm finished.  I lean over and wash my hands and dry them before cleaning down there. "Finished?" the Prince asks "yes" I reply and he comes and lifts me off the commode and lays me gently down on the bed.  "Want to share your beautiful dream with me?" he asks as he climbs in, he lays on his side and looks down at me.  "All I'm going to tell you is that we have some really great kids" I turn to face him and yawn I open my arms and the Prince kisses me and then snuggles down in his favourite spot.  He pulls me into him and I stroke his head. "I'm never going to wake in the morning, it will be mid-day at least" I yawn again.  I feel the Prince kiss me "sleep as long as you need beautiful" I smile as I close my eyes and sleep.