Travel Through Time Chapter 26

I'm woken by the Prince sucking and rolling my nipple around his mouth, I feel his swollen member pressing into my thigh.  I moan and tighten my hold on him, he sucks harder and then gives my hardened nipple a nip.  My hips move pushing into him, my hands work on untying his clothes, the room is lit only by the sinking sun.  He groans and pushes my outer skirt up and my pants down, "I need to be inside you now!" he growls I feel him angle his hips and then cry out when he thrusts into my opening, he stills and allows me to adjust to the sudden intrusion.  He groans again, "your walls are contracting around me sucking me in" he says in a husky passion filled voice.  My hips move forward taking in more of him, "move! I need you to give it to me hard" I whisper in his ear.  The Prince growls and rolls so I am on top.  I push up from my knees and stop only when he is nearly all the way out, I pauses and untie my skirt and then push downwards thrusting him back in, I cry out and bite down on his neck.  I do this until he is seated all the way in, I'm panting and lost in the throws of passion.   I can feel everything and everywhere we touch is like a flame has been lit underneath my skin.  He is matching me thrust for thrust.  He kisses me and thrusts his tongue in my mouth and keeps the same rhythm as my hips.  I rake my fingers down his chest and the pinch his nipples.  I feel his manhood throb so I flick his hard nipple and feel him throb inside me again.  I quicken my hips as I bend and take one of his nipples in my mouth.  I suck hard flicking it with my tongue. "I'm about to explode" he groans.  He leans up forcing me to sit back on my knees.  He kisses me and takes my breasts and squeezes them, he then pinches my nipples and holds them a few beats before releasing them. He then moves his hand down to my sex and circles his finger around my folds and nub, he rubs my sex as he thrusts into me and I push down.  That's all it takes for fire works to explode behind my eyelids as I coat his member with my hot juices.   I feel him thrust into me and then his hot seed is filling me up.  I cry out as I climax again.  The Prince clasps back onto the bed taking me down with him.  I feel his hot breath on my neck, "sorry, I needed that" he pants "we both did" I answer.  We cuddle and calm down as he pulls me into him.  "How are you feeling?  I wasn't to ruff, was I?" he asks "I'm feeling good, and no, it excited me more" I answer.  He rubs my back and kisses my head, "I have to go and get some work done" he tells me. "Everyone will be thinking that I'm keeping you from your work" I state, "well you are" I smack his chest and he laughs "but I want you to keep me here, I want you by my side always.  In fact, once I've spoken to a few people I'll come back and ask you for your help" he kisses me again and I roll onto my side so he can sit up and climb from the bed.   "Stay there" he instructs he washes himself and then brings a bowl and cloth to the bed and washes me.  Which is still embarrassing.  He chuckles "you can still blush even though I've given you a tongue bath down here" my cheeks turn bright red and I cover my face.  "How can you say such things?" I ask "What? You told me to give it to you hard" he counters.  I gape at him and look around "Sshh!" I demand.  He laughs and takes my hand "you're a tiger in bed and a Princess out of it" he kisses me and gets dressed. "Rest a little more and I will see you soon" I nod and put my clothes back on as he walks from the room.  I'm just brushing down my skirt when Un calls from the side door and walks in, my cheeks blush a little as I look at him.   "Yes, Un" he bows before talking "I was hoping you could tell me when you'd have the time to train and teach me?"   I think about what I need to do.  "I could spare some time after dinner say midweek and the end of the week.  I will be teaching Keon-hi during the day and also doing my duties as Princess" I suggest.  "Thank you, one of your maids would like a word" he tells me.  I nod and he bows then walks to the door and opens it to allow Ri-na in she bows and walks towards me "Royal Princess, I hope your feeling better? I was wondering if you have any orders for us, your laundry does not take long to do?" she finishes "I was going to come and see you.  Could you make some targets, either stuff some sacks with hay in different sizes and paint targets on them or get wooden ones made, again different sizes.  Next if you could get some more brushes, ink and paper. I will need some blank note books too, if you can go to storage and bring back some rolls of silk and linen not to bright in colour.  Then unpack the boxes sent from my home.  I should be back within the next couple of days" I say.  Ri-na bows "thank you Royal Princess" I give her a smile as she leaves the room.   I sit down at the writing table and start to write simple words for Keon-hi to write and read.  I find a blank writing book and start to write about my time with the Prince. "You look busy" he says as he walks into the room and sits down next to me.  He flips through the pages of simple words and then looks over and tries to read what I'm writing.  I stop him by placing my hand over it.   "This is my journal for my eyes only" I tell him he nods as Hun brings in a tray with scrolls on it.  He bows "I'll have tea and some snacks brought in" he says and he exists. "You have a lot of work still to do" I say looking at the number of rolls on the table.  He smiles kisses me and picks up the first one he reads while I continue writing.   "I would like to bring to your attention to the criminal acts of our town officials and some noble men. They confiscated almost all of the rice sent to help out after the flooding we have suffered.  They have taken a number of the towns people and forced them into slave labour as one noble, wants to build a new house.  They are beaten and given very little food or shelter.  I hope the palace will investigate further and stop the abuse and evilness.  I have enclosed a few of the testimonies of some of the slaves mistreated and other people that have complaints, yours sincerely Lord Kee.  Here are the testimonies" he hands me the testimonies and I read them. I'm angry by the time I've finished the first one, I keep a lid on it till I finish reading all five of them.  I put them down gently as I really want to throw something.   I look at the Prince "have you had someone investigate more?"  I ask "It's the home town of the left secretary, and I now know it is him building the new house.  He has been filtering the complaints wrote about him and the town, this one was given to Un.   The King would like me to investigate then arrest the culprits, and wait for his sentencing order" he tells me.  I climb into his lap "how long will you be gone?"  I pout.   He taps my chin "I'm hoping you will come with me.  Un will leave Chang-wo here to keep up with his studies but I think your brother and Keon-hi could travel with us.  Are cover would be a family travelling and stopping for a while in the town so we can buy what we need for our new home outside the town.  We need to travel day after tomorrow early while the left secretary is here in court for the next two weeks.  I will meet up with the people who wrote to me tomorrow evening.  The guards have already left and will camp out just beyond the town boundary wall" he finishes.  "Of course, I want to go with you, if we are travelling as a family then I can travel in the carriage" I say.