Travel Through Time Chapter 33

The Prince laughs "I would love for you to jump my bones" and pushes his hard manhood into me.  I look at him and he kisses me hard, moving his hand to my breast and palming it.  He kisses his way down to my neck, "kick your pants off" he instructs as he takes his off.  I get mine off with his help, "there won't be anyone coming to kill us tonight will there?" I whisper "Un guard the door" he calls "yes your Majesty" comes the reply.  I bury my head into his shoulder biting on it when he takes my nipple between his fingers and rolls it.  "Let me hear your voice?" he growls.   He takes my nipple into his mouth and sucks hard then gives it a little nip.   I moan and my hips move forwards pushing into him.  I give a startled cry when he grips my hips and flips so he is on his back and I'm on top of him.  He gently pushes me so I'm on my knees sitting up, so he can see all of me. "Beautiful" he says as he runs his fingers down over my breast and stomach causing my stomach muscles to bunch under his touch, he then takes one breast in his hand and leans up and takes the other in his mouth.  He rotates his hips and grinds himself into my sex, I rock my hips back and forth coating him in my leaking juices.   "I need to taste you" he groans and lifts my hips up and rotates me so I'm kneeling either side of his head facing his feet.  I cry out as he runs his tongue through my sex and then sucks on it.  I bend and take him into my hand before running my tongue around him, he groans and moves his hips wanting me to take me into my mouth.  I run my tongue around his head and the take just his head into my mouth and suck on it as if it was a lollipop, he tries to thrust his hips again.  I can taste myself and it excites me more.   "Take me all in? Open your mouth and take me all the way in?" he demands I stroke him with my hand a couple of times and then lift him so he is angles straight up and then suck him all the way to the back of my throat quickly.  "Ahhh!" the Prince cries, I keep sucking as I pull my mouth off of him and he smacks his own stomach with it.   I lift it off his stomach again and suck him back in my mouth.  The Prince thrusts his tongue into my opening and I groan around his member.  He moves so his mouth is sucking my folds and thrusts two fingers inside my opening and I moan more around him.  I can feel myself building, with the tingles running down my back and tightening my center.  I wrap my arms around the Princes thighs and rake my finger nails down his inner thighs, his hips thrust forward and I relax my throat taking him in further. "Hell, I'm going to empty my seed down your throat" he tries to pull away but I hold him still with the arms I have wrapped around his thighs.   He moves his fingers quicker in and out of me while he sucks on my nub. I move my mouth up and down his manhood and suck him hard running my tongue around him. "Now!" he cries and we both crest the wave together.   I swallow every jet that hits the back of my throat, while he laps up my flowing juices.  When I'm nearly finished, I lift and turn myself so I'm kneeling either side of his hips.  I lift him up and bring myself down hard on him.  We both cry out, and the Prince holds my hips and thrusts in and out of me.  He flips us again still seated within me, so I'm under him.  He brings my knees up and holds my legs apart as he thrusts in and out, I cry every time he pushes in and hits all sorts of things that has me gripping his arms.  I grab the pillow and push it under my hips.  I cry out as the new angle allows him to go even deeper, he grunts as he moves my feet together so they are sandwiched in between us, my heels are rubbing on my nub with each inward thrust.  The Prince squeezes my breasts and then tweaks my nipples, I cry out again. "I'm close" I pant the Prince pulls out all the way and rubs himself against me.  As I feel him rub against my butt hole my walls clench, "I'll have you there one of these days too" he grunts as he plunges back into my hot wet channel.  I cry loudly and the Prince circles his hips as he pushes all the way in, it causes my heels to rub me harder.  I feel myself clamp around him hard, he cries out and groans as we both fall off the ledge.  We are both moaning and groaning as we continue to pull everything from each other.  The Prince moves my feet and allows my legs to fall, as he collapses on top of me gasping.  I hug him to me as I try and bring my breathing under control.  "I never thought we would be this compatible" the Prince says in my ear.  Before rolling us so we are laying on our sides, he kisses me and smiles "I love you" he says while looking into my eyes,"as I you" I stroke his cheek. The Prince kisses me again and then moves out the bed and brings cloths and water, he washes himself then washes me.  Once he's dried me, he climbs back into bed and snuggles into me.  I'm finding it hard to keep my eyes open. "Night my love" I hear the Prince say and kisses me "night" I slur I feel him snuggle his head into my breasts and I'm asleep.