#-AlexisReed

HEY^<^

heyoo

sooo..

in one of this books chapter it was all about you guys posting a silly thing you know/or you made.

and hey.. i also post it in this book dedicated to you! ^>^ thats, if you dont mind ... you dont say....

#-AlexisReed commented this one..

hope you guys enjoy ^>^

''' Ok, this joke isn't mine (I got it off the internet), but here it is:

Three guys were stranded on an island, and shortly after their arrival they got captured by a Pygmy tribe. The chief told them to go into the forest and each bring out a fruit.

The first guy came back with a peach. The chief told him to shove it up his ass, and if he could without laughing, he would be set free, though if he laughed he would be killed. The guy began to do it, then started laughing. He was beheaded.

The second guy came back with a grape and was given the same instructions. He consented, though started to laugh. He too was beheaded.

In heaven, the first two guys met, and the second guy asked the first guy how he ended up laughing. The first guy said the peach fuzz tickled his ass. Then the first guy asked the second guy how he ended up laughing, because he saw him come back with a grape.

The second guy said: "I was doing just fine until I saw the third guy come back with a pineapple." '''

THE END~~

i hope you enjoyed that anddd pleease follow my sweet friend #-AlexisReed .

T H A N K Y O U SoMuch<3. 👼👼👼🙈🙉🙊