rAnDoMomEnTz

1.Have you ever played minecraft, Build this epic thing!!! And then you see a creeper blows it up!!I  hate that. ..

2.The awkward moment
That you don't know what to do with your life when you leave the computer so you get back on.

3.
8.The awkward moment when you turn off the light in the living room and run to your room because you are trying to run from monsters.

4..When the covers still protect you at night :)

5.
10.Have you ever fell in love with a piece of clothing.But then you see the price. .

6.That awkward moment when you've already said "what?" Three times and still have no idea what the person said, so you just agree.

7..Have you ever Thought of something so funny and suddenly start laughing out loud...But then every one is watching as if your retarded.

8.Why normal people be knocking on the door three times, and you knock until the doors open

9.Have you ever had a hard time choosing what you want?.  and when I choose one you suddenly regret your choice?. . .

10.When you are bored and you randomly do all kinds of things..

11.that awkward moment when everyone realizes you farted.

12.when you fall its embarrassing .. make it look like you were brake dancing and it wont be embarrassing any more ..

13.4.failing a test is sad

but when you find out that your best friend failed also