46.

"Y/N? What do you think?"

"Oh. Uh..." you stammered hopelessly, trying to gather your thoughts to form a coherent sentence.

Tom chuckled softly, rolling his eyes. "She hasn't been listening" he said, grinning cheekily at you. "Have you?"

Your cheeks grew hot. "I was! I just don't have an opinion on a flower arch"

"You don't have a favourite flower?" Law asked incredulously.

"I do, but I this is a little...much" you mumbled, gesturing vaguely at the various mood boards Law had on display.

You had physically baulked upon entering your living room that afternoon, Tom running into you as you gaped at what had become of your open plan living room - every square inch was now covered in mood boards, flowers, linens, cake samples, and just about anything else you could possibly need (and not need) for a wedding. 

"What's all this?" you'd asked anxiously, glancing at Tom to see him shrug.

"Finalising the details for the big day! It's less than two weeks Y/N!" Law replied sassily.

"Two - two weeks?"

Law had looked suitably disappointed as Tom chuckled, hooking an arm around your waist and leading you over to the seats that Law had left clear for you to sit in. You'd been in a daze throughout the meeting, catching bits and pieces. You'd just about fell off your chair when Law started dropping names and price tags. 

"Law...this is too much. Please don't get me wrong, this is incredible and you've put in so much work, and I'm really truly grateful from the bottom of my heart. But it's just...too much. We wanted an intimate, low-key wedding, not this gargantuan...thing"

Law smiled, looking at Tom meaningfully before turning his laser gaze at you. "Y/N, you don't actually think this is what we're going to do, do you?"

You frowned, looking at them suspiciously. "We're not?

"Law..."

"I can't! She's not getting it"

"What's going on?"

"Honey, THIS is what I'm doing for you" Law sassed, pulling out a simple black folder and handing it to you.

You hesitantly began to flip through, smiling as you did. You looked up at Law, who winked sassily at you, smiling like the cat that got the cream. You turned your gaze onto Tom, who was smiling cheekily.

"Now this is more like it" you said. "You two had me going for a second there. 4 grand on silverware alone!"

Law laughed. "Oh honey, that's my wedding not yours! You're my boho chic girl, remember? I'm the Glamazon"

"Indeed you are. Can you forgive me for doubting you?"

"Nothing to forgive, though you may want to make your husband-to-be pay for stringing you along"

"His idea huh?" you turned to look at Tom, who's cheeks flushed bright pink.

"Thanks Law" he muttered.

"You're welcome. Now I must fly, busy busy busy! Talk soon"

And like a Fairy GodBrother, with a twirl of his outfit Law disappeared down the hallway and out of the apartment.

You leant back in your chair, arms crossed as you watched Tom squirm.

"Ha ha?" he offered meekly.

"You wanted me to think that you were gonna let Law do all that ridiculousness and waste all that money?"

"It was just a bit of fun Y/N. You've been taking everything really seriously,  and I wanted you to lighten up a little"