15.

You emerged from the bathroom to find that Tom had been busy. Laid out on the bed was the rope and On Ice oil. You hadn't used the oil since the bathtub in Inverness, and your heart fluttered a little at the sight of it.

Tom noticed you standing in the doorway and he smirked. "Ready?"

You locked eyes and smirked back. "Always".

He had lit the candles, the dying sunset glowing through the window. You confidently walked up to him, moving to wrap your arms around him and kiss him. He held out a hand and you stopped short, wondering what he wanted to do.

"Kneel" he commanded.

You felt a tremor course through you as you knelt. 

"Look at me BabyDoll"

You did. His member was semi-erect and his curls floated messily around his head. He looked down at you, reaching out to brush your hair off your face. 

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Yes" you replied, without pause. 

"Good. Try and stay still" he murmured, turning and picking up the rope. 

You stayed resting on your knees as Tom began to wrap the rope around your torso, only moving your arms when instructed. When he had finished your arms were bound to your torso, wrists locked against your tailbone; the flesh of your abdomen squeezed against the crisscross of knotted rope. It enhanced your heaving chest and bit into your skin. 

Satisfied with your bonds he crouched down and took your chin in his hand, eyes boring into yours. He kissed you, his tongue pinning yours down, lips melting into one another. You whimpered a little and he smiled against your mouth.

"You're such a good girl" he whispered in your ear, your flesh tingling. "You're going to be screaming my name before the night is done"

"Yes Daddy" you whispered, voice trembling.

Tom placed his lips against your neck, slowly and precisely trailing them along your jaw to your other ear, where he nibbled on your lobe. You arched your back a little and clenched your core; you wanted those hands of his on you.

Tom must have read your thoughts because he moved one hand to your hip as the other went straight for your folds. He drew his fingers along your opening, his other hand holding you steady. You cried out as his fingers set you alight and you sought out his lips hungrily. He met your mouth and your lips moved against each other, tongues swirling as his fingers slipped and slid within. 

"Oh God" you groaned as he began to rub your sweet spot. Tom had begun to bite and suck at your neck and he chuckled into your skin at your response.

"You can call me God, if you'd like" he joked, pulling back to wink at you.

You rolled your eyes and gasped when he slipped three fingers within you. 

"Careful BabyDoll. You don't want to rile me up too much". His voice was silky and low, making you clench yourself around him.

You bit your lip. "I don't know about that Sir" you replied, which earnt you a smirk.

Tom pulled away from you, keeping his fingers within your slick core. He moved to stand, pulling you up by your core, which was sopping wet and covering his hand with your juices. He led you over to the bed and pushed you down. The position was a bit uncomfortable and awkward but it arched your back off the bed and your breasts wobbled with every inhale.

He pushed your legs apart, his fingers still within, and crouched at the end of the bed. You tried to raise your head to look at him but, given the position you were in, all you could see were your breasts and the rope biting into your flesh. Tom flicked the tip of his tongue across your clit and you bucked your hips; a painful move given your position but your instinctual response was too strong.