11.

Today was a no good, very bad, horrible day. The photo-shoot had been an utter catastrophe and, unable to cope with the stress, Lara had had a screaming fit at you in front of everyone. You'd never felt so embarrassed in your life and it had taken self control you weren't aware you possessed not to quit right then and there. To top it off your sister called to tell you that she had decided to not include you in the bridal party, due to your past relationship with Jack. It was the final straw and you made an unprecedented stop at the pub on your way home.

Four cocktails and half a bottle of wine later you were swirling in a vortex of self pity when you heard your phone ring. You fished it out of your purse and squinted through your drunken haze to see twelve missed calls from "Daddy".

"Shit" you gasped, moving to leave and clumsily toppling off the bar-stool onto the sticky carpet. Your knee ached from where you banged it against the stool and your vision swirled but you were suddenly too distracted by the sight of Tom's silhouette in the pub door.

"Y/N! Where the hell have you been? Why are you on the floor?" Tom's voice was a mixture of concern and anger and you looked up at him stupidly from the ground. All of a sudden the events of the day overwhelmed you and you burst into tears.

"Baby, hey, no please don't cry, I'm not mad I was just worried, it's not like you to not come home and you didn't call or - please don't cry, it's okay, everything's gonna be okay" Tom's arms wrapped around you, soothing and strong, and you let him lift you up. He pulled your hands away from your face and smiled at you. "Let's get you home okay?"

You nodded meekly through your tears and let him settle the tab before leading you out of the pub and home.

**

You stumbled through the door and fell to the ground, Tom sighing at your lack of coordination. You lifted your legs and wiggled your feet at him.

"Can you help me? Please?" you asked, knowing he was getting a good look up your dress.

Tom rolled his eyes before undoing the straps of your heels and pulling them off your feet. He stooped to lift you bridal style and carried you to the bedroom, plopping you down on the bed. You giggled and made no move to get up or undress yourself further, your tears gone.

"Can you help a lady out of these clothes Handsome?" you asked coyly, giving him your best sultry smile.

Tom frowned and put his hands on his hips. It shouldn't have been funny but you were drunk. You started giggling and rolling around the bed, your loose dress hiking up to reveal your ass peeking out of your lacy g-string. Tom couldn't help himself and reached out to slap your ass hard and you gave a gasp of delight. You looked at him, hair wild around your face, and winked.

His forehead was still creased, a little line of disappointment in between his brows, so you moved to sit up, running your hands up and down his torso. You could feel each ridge of his muscular form beneath his t-shirt and your alcohol fuelled lust only grew.

"What's wrong?" you asked as innocently as you could manage.

Tom sat on the edge of the bed and patted the spot next to him. Uh-oh. Serious Tom was here. He was no fun when you were drunk. You shuffled over next to him, preparing yourself for a lecture when he grabbed your waist and flung you across his lap. He hiked your dress up and smacked your ass, like you were a small child being disciplined. You gave a strangled "oof" but didn't struggle.

"Why didn't you come home today Y/N?" Tom asked, voice low, hand resting against your stinging ass cheek.

You paused for a moment, which earnt you another spank. "OH! I had a bad day and decided to stop for a drink" you replied sheepishly.