21.

**TW: Reference to sexual assault**

You made love another three times after Tom proposed, collapsing at 4am, exhausted. The sun peeked through the curtains and you groaned hearing the sounds of life through the bedroom door. You looked over your shoulder and smiled; Tom lay flat on his back, his mouth open as he slept peacefully, his hair wild against the pillow.

I'm gonna marry him.

You leant over and kissed his forehead, sitting up and stretching out your aching muscles. You pulled on your jeans and grabbed a t-shirt of Tom's before slipping out of the bedroom, closing the door quietly behind you.

"Good Morning. Good sleep?" smirked Harry. His bedroom was right next to yours and you knew he would have heard you and Tom last night.

"Yes actually" you replied, sticking your tongue out at him. He gave you the finger, shaking his head and went back to scrolling through his phone. "Morning Nikki" you said, going over and giving her a hug as she sipped her tea.

"Morning dear. Where's Tom?"

"Still sleeping. I thought I'd let him rest a bit" you replied. "Anyone ordered room service yet?"

"We have Sam, why would we order room service?" Harry quipped.

"Because Sam isn't your personal chef Baz, despite what you may think" you retorted, picking up the menu.

"Thank you Y/N. At least someone appreciates me for more than just my cooking". Harry kicked Sam and Sam kicked him in return.

"Boys, please try and act as though you're older than five" Nikki sighed exasperatedly.

"It's impossible to sleep with you lot talking so loudly" Tom grumbled, emerging from the bedroom. He'd pulled on sweats, forgoing a shirt, his curls sticking out in all directions. You dashed over to throw your arms around him, burying your head in the crook of his neck.

I'm gonna marry him.

"Good morning Fiancé" you cooed in his ear.

"Good morning Fiancée" he murmured back, his arms wrapped around your waist. "Have you told them?" he whispered. You pulled back, shaking your head. Tom nodded and gave you a quick kiss, giving your ass a cheeky squeeze.

"How about we go out for breakfast? Your flight isn't until this evening, we've got time" Tom said. You wondered what he was up to, but went along with it.

Soon, you were all ready to venture out and find sustenance, the twins complaining that it took you too long to get ready. As you crossed the lobby of the hotel, you failed to notice the crowd waiting outside the hotel, too absorbed in your happy bubble, hand in hand with Tom.

As you walked out into the street, pandemonium erupted.

"TOM, TOM, THIS WAY"

"TOM, PLEASE SIGN THIS!"

"SAY HI TO MY FRIEND"

Cameras were flashing, pieces of paper were being thrust forwards, phones recording as people swarmed the five of you and in the madness you were separated from Tom.

"MOVE SWEETHEART!" growled a pap, shoving you aside as more cameras flashed in your face.

Each flash sent a shock through you, your mind churning as images you'd tried to repress burnt bright behind your eyes. You couldn't breathe, your heart pounding, adrenaline coursing through your body as you tried to remain calm. There was a rushing sound building in your ears and you felt unsteady on your feet, jostled and pushed by the eager fans and paparazzi.