6.

You hurriedly towelled off and returned to the bedroom. You set to lighting the candles as Tom played with the cuffs and bar.

"In my top drawer there's a new bottle of oil" you said.

Tom raised his eyebrows but reached over to your bedside table, opening the drawer and pulling out the oil. "On Ice?" he read, frowning. "What kind of oil is this?" he asked looking up at you.

You bit your lip and felt a flutter of embarrassment. "Um..it's supposed to enhance your orgasm...it makes you hot and cold...when you use it..." you finished lamely. "We don't have to use it if you don't want -

"No, no I want to" he interrupted. He began to blush, which confused you. He wasn't the one bringing out all the kinky toys and oils. "I uh...got some stuff too" he said getting up and walking over to his suitcase.

You stood there, equal parts stunned and aroused. You were getting more and more excited about where the night was heading. Tom rifled through his suitcase until he found what he was looking for. You admired his naked form, muscles rippling beneath his skin. Standing up he held out a rope and what looked like a whip, except the bottom was made up of pieces of long frayed leather.

"What's that?" you ask dumbly, even though you knew what it was.

He chuckled. "Well, I had some free time in between takes so I ordered this rope...and this whip...I obviously couldn't just walk in and get it myself, the paps would have had a field day with it...anyway, I thought we could...use them".

You walked over to him and took the rope and whip in hand. You took a moment to look at them before tossing them onto the bed and turning around to kiss him. His hands rested on your waist and you bent yourself into him. Pulling away from his lips you looked up at him and smiled your most seductive smile. "We can definitely use them" you whispered.

He smiled and kissed you again, hands moving down to cup your ass. "You're in for a rough night BabyDoll" he growled, breaking the kiss.

"Show me Daddy" you replied eagerly.

"Gladly" he replied, picking you up and carrying you over to the edge of the bed where he sat you down. "Sit still BabyDoll" he instructed and you did you best, wanting nothing more than to mark up his skin with your nails and teeth.

He knelt down at your feet and began to attach the spreader bar to your ankles. You trembled with anticipation and gave a little gasp as he tightened the straps so that they bit into your skin a little. "How's that BabyDoll?" he asked, low and husky.

"Perfect" you sighed.

"Good girl"

He took your hands and put them behind your back before restraining you with the leather cuffs. Your chest stuck out and breasts heaved from your laboured breathing, nipples erect and waiting.

"Stand for me" he said and you obliged, wondering what he was going to ask you to do.

"Turn". You did, albeit awkwardly courtesy of the spreader bar, and felt the silk of the blindfold slip over your eyes. Your breath rattled in your throat and your heart thrummed with excitement.

"Now bend over" came Tom's silky voice.

You bent, legs spread by the bar, wrists restrained behind you. Tom pushed your head down onto the bed and you rested there, waiting and wondering what your man would do to you.

You felt the tickle of the frayed ending of the whip. You gave a little gasp and felt your core clench.

"Who's your Daddy?" Tom asked.