26.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck" you panted.

"Tell me how good I fuck you" Tom growled in your ear, his breath hot on your neck.

"So good Daddy" you groaned, leaning back into him.

"Good girl BabyDoll" Tom grunted, left hand digging into your hip as his right held you against the dining table.

The wood was cool against your sweaty skin and you stuck to the table as Tom pounded you. This was the fifth time tonight and you were certain you were getting some form of chafing or burn from his constant intrusions between your legs.

"Tom - I can't - take - much - more" you gasped. 

"Not until you come BabyDoll" he grunted, moving his right hand to rub your sweet spot. But it had the opposite effect, your normally stimulated clit sore and sensitive from too much aggressive activity.

"No, Tom, I don't want to" you whined, just wanting to get it over with. The spreader bar and cuffs lay abandoned on the floor, and you regretted agreeing to another round. You wanted nothing more than to fall asleep and give your aching core a break.

"It's Daddy to you" Tom scolded, still rubbing your clit with fervour. 

You tried to push yourself up off the table but his left hand moved from your hip to the small of your back, pressing you into the table. You tried to push against him with your ass, wriggling and squirming as you did, but it had the opposite effect. He paid no heed, slamming into you relentlessly. 

You couldn't take it anymore. You had no choice.

"MANGO!" you yelled, pushing yourself off the table with all your might, your hands slipping where your sweaty body had been.

"What?!" Tom gasped, confused as he continued to try to bend you over the table.

"MANGO MANGO MANGO FUCKING MANGO!" you shrieked, squirming until his brain caught up and he let go of you, leaping away, eyes wide.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, are you okay? I just - it's been so - and I thought..." he garbled, covering his throbbing member with one hand as the other reached out to you, placating, as if you were a ticking bomb about to explode.

"It's fine. I'm fine" you replied, though you felt anything but fine. 

You stood panting for a moment. You'd never had to use the safe word before. It felt...strange. Like the trust you two had built up over months and months had suddenly evaporated. You felt ashamed, as though you had let him down somehow. Tom was watching you, eyes concerned, and you tried to swallow the lump that was growing in your throat.

It was too much, everything was becoming too much to bear. Instantly overwhelmed, you fled to the bathroom. You locked the door behind you, promptly sat in the shower and cried. 

It was all too much. 

"Baby?" Tom called nervously, knocking on the door. "Can you please let me in?"

"Go away" you mumbled into your arm. You hadn't turned the shower on and you sat, cold and naked, on the tiles.

"Please Baby" Tom crooned. "Let me in. Talk to me. Please"

Sniffling, you stood and unlocked the door. Tom opened the door tentatively, concern etched into every feature of his handsome face. You sobbed and he strode over to you, taking you in his arms. You burrowed into him, seeking comfort from the one constant in your life. "I'm sorry, it's okay Baby, whatever it is, it'll be okay. I promise" he murmured, holding you tightly.

He manoeuvred you into the shower, turning on the taps and letting the hot water rush over you. As he rocked you back and forth under the shower, your sobs became sniffles until you had nothing left. Still he held onto you, letting you lean into him as you calmed down.