5.

Today was finally the day. Tom was coming home. You had cleaned the apartment, changed the sheets, set out the candles, oil and other accoutrements needed for tonight. You were a quivering ball of excitement and had consulted your best friend Dot regarding lingerie and outfit.

Y: What about this?

D: Oh my God YES! But maybe wear a shirt when you go to the airport

Y: Yeah I don't want to give him a heart attack. Thanks Dot x

D: Anytime hun x

**

It took all your willpower not to run into Tom's arms and cause a scene at Heathrow when he finally walked through the security gates. As it was you did an excited little jog as he sped up towards you, face splitting into an enormous grin.

You wrapped your arms around him as he pulled you into him, burying your face in his chest. You stayed like that momentarily before you hungrily sought his lips. Lips locked and the world around you faded to a dull swell of noise. He tasted like breath-mints and one of his hands snaked up to support the back of your neck as you moulded yourself to him. 

Eventually you had to breathe and you reluctantly pulled away from him, gulping air into your screaming lungs.

"Hey beautiful" Tom murmured.

"Hey handsome" you replied breathlessly.

"Lets get out of here before some recognises me" he said and you hustled him to the waiting taxi, breathing a sigh of relief as the vehicle pulled out of the bay.

"You look gorgeous darling" said Tom, rolling the "r" in a way that made you clench your legs together. You slid over to curl into his side and started to nibble at his neck, taxi driver be damned. You heard Tom's breath hitch in his throat and you chuckled, your hand finding its way under his shirt, trailing along his delicious abdomen. He grabbed your wrist and you pulled back to look at him. He was frowning, a crease forming between his brows, and he gave a little shake of his head. He mouthed the words "Bad girl" at you and you bit your lip. 

It was a long drive home.

**

Finally home and you could barely hold yourselves back. To hell with the rituals, you two needed each other now and you couldn't wait any longer.

You flung off your jacket and shirt and started yanking off your boots. Tom freed himself from his shirt and jumper combo, curls wild from the static. When he saw the lacy bodysuit his eyes grew wide and he leapt at you, tackling you onto the bed.

"What is this!?" he asked excitedly, hands pawing at your lace clad form. You were giggling and squirming underneath him, his member bursting out of his jeans.

"A welcome home gift" you teased. "Now get those jeans off stud!" you bucked underneath him and he jumped off the bed, hurrying to free himself from his denim prison. You shimmied out of your jeans as quickly as you could and lay back waiting for Tom. You didn't have to wait long. He yanked off his briefs and scurried onto the bed, hands and eyes devouring the bodysuit.