My life is such a fuckin mess, and I don't know what to do about it. I really wish Colby never caught feeling for me... sometimes I just wish I wouldn't be here anymore...sometimes.

COLBYS POV-

I look over at her, and I can't help but realize how beautiful she is. Why do I have to feel like this?

Fuck feelings.

She catches me staring, and she gives me a weird look, snapping me out of it.

"What?" She asks, and giggles.

"Nothing." I give her a small smile, and pull out my phone.

"Are you sure?" She asks, and I sigh.

"I'm sure."

"Colby, just tell me what's up." She says, and I look back up at her.

"You already know.."

"Colby...I'm sorry-"

"Do you know what it feels like? Loving someone, when they don't love you back?"

"Love?" She asks, surprised.

"Just answer the question."

"Yeah..." She answers quietly.

"Then you should know exactly 'what's up' with me." I say.

"What can I do? I can't just force myself to have feelings for you."

"Your killing me Kaylee..." I say, and she's lost for words.

"I'm sorry."

"Quit apologizing. This was a deal with no feelings, it's my fault I caught some." I say, and she gives me a sad look.

"I should get going." I stand up, and grab my jacket.

"No, you don't have to leave."

"Bye Kaylee. I love you..." I give her a hug, and she looks at me helplessly.

I feel bad, but I can't stand being with her right now. She has me going crazy, and I need to find a way to get her off of my mind.

I get in my car, and drive off.

I pull up at the town diner, and walk in. I sit at one of the booths, and put my face in my hands.

I finally find feelings for a girl, and it just had to be Kaylee.

A waiter walks up to my table, and gives me a warm smile.

"What can I do for you?"

"Could I get a vanilla milkshake...that's all." I say, and she nods, walking away.

I pull out my phone, and look through my camera roll.

I find pictures of me, Kaylee, and the guys at a party. I smile, and keep scrolling.

I find a picture of me and Kaylee taking shots together, and I can't help but chuckle.

I realize that looking at these pictures aren't helping me get her off of my mind, so I put my phone away, and wait.