Trusting An Assassin. 💛

Memories.

Memories for dreams again.

Painful and horrible memories.

Same one for the past few months.

Killing people. 

Not in control.

No one was stopping me.

Being an Assassin Angel, one of the most powerful assassin ever. 

Once I was in, I was an angel with a shotgun for the rest of my life. I got a tattoo of an angel wing with a knife at the end of it on the back of my left shoulder as a sign that I was a part of them. Once I was no longer in control, I ran away from the Assassin Angels' base but I was now hunted down like a wanted criminal. I killed people, I stole weapons, information and some tech from other places. I was a criminal. 

I found two men that gave me a dangerous job which I excepted. They knew about my criminal record but they covered me so I wouldn't get caught. It seemed to work since no one knew who I was so I felt safe for once in my life.

"Captain, This is Agent L/N. She'll be helping us with the investigation." Bill said to a man who I supposed was the captain. He had baby blue eyes and brown hair. He was tall and muscular, but not too much. The captain reached his hand out and said with his British accent, 

"Captain Conrad. Its good to see you, L/N."

"It's a pleasure to be here." I said and shook his hand. His hands were warm and big. Once Bill left the room, Conrad made his way to his desk.

"Coffee?"

"No thank you. I already had some today but I will sit down." I said sitting down on the chair in front of the desk. He sat on his desk chair and sighed.

"So, Why are you doing this when you know that this is a dangerous mission, too dangerous for a woman?" He said opening a folder that had my name on it. I didn't freak out since Bill and Houston promised that they would give them a fake file with some of my records but not all of it. 

"Just because I'm a woman, doesn't mean I am not capable of this sort of mission. As I said, I'm an Agent. I have been trained ever since I was 14 and I have lots of experience with this." I said as I leaned to the desk and Conrad looked away from the folder to look at me.

"Hmm. I see. What sort of missions do you go on?" He asked and I sat still, very still. I know he was trying to get to know every bit of me. 

"I'm afraid that's classified information, Captian." A small huff of laughter came out of him, as he leaned against his seat, with a satisfied smirk.

"Anything that's not classified?"

I kept telling him lies so I wouldn't get caught. He seemed to believe my every lie which made me feel bad for lying. I wanted to tell the truth for once in the last 2 months. Sometimes I love to lie, but most of the time, I hate it.

I realized that he was patient and seemed to enjoy my company. I could see it in his eyes. His wonderful blue eyes.

Wait, what?

Did I seriously just think about his eyes?

But they are flawless.

His excelling thin lip and his perfect hair. 

Even his voice Is like silk.

Oh My God! He is just so perfect!

Wait!

What's wrong with me?

I never felt this way before.

Don't tell me I'm...