I Won't Let The Thunder Harm You. (Baby Loki!) 💚

You and Loki were part of the Avengers so you lived in the Avengers tower with the rest of the Avengers. They left to go on a mission while you were left behind with Loki who was acting a little strange lately. He started wearing weird clothes, eating weird foods and you noticed he was shrinking his size. He also started talking weirdly, like a child, and in some occasions, like a baby. You thought it was just what he does but the shrinking made you worried. It was raining outside so you put on some warm clothes and walked to Loki's room.

"Hey Loki, are you hungry?" You asked as you entered his room. He was reading a book on his king-sized bed and was wearing a green button-up shirt that Tony gave him, some black jeans and green and black striped fuzzy socks that you thought was weird.

"Yes, I am. I would like some of that apple stuff." He commanded as if you were his own servant and he didn't even look at you.

You swear he sounded like a child sometimes.

"Oookaaay." You groaned softly as walked away from his room and headed to the kitchen.

"Hey, JARVIS." You said as you were finding the apple sauce Loki wanted.

"Yes, miss L/N? How may I help you?"

"Can you tell me if something weird happens with Loki? He's been acting weird lately."

"Yes, miss L/N. I will inform you if something happens, immediately."

You thanked Jarvis while finally finding the apple sauce.

A few moments past and you finished making Loki's apple sauce until Jarvis startled you a bit.

"I'm sorry to bother you Miss L/N, but Loki is suddenly smaller and more adorable than a few minutes ago."

"What are you talking about, Jarvis?" You asked, carrying Loki's bowl to his room.

"Well he's-" and before Jarvis was going to finish his sentence, you entered Loki's room and saw-

"A BABY?!?!?!" You finished his sentence and the baby giggled while clapping his little hands.

"Precisely," Jarvis said as you put down the bowl that was in your hands onto his dresser that was next to his door and walked to the cute little baby.

"Aww! Loki, you're so cute!" You cooed with the giggly baby cradled in your arms. You sat down on the bed and admire the little child in your arms.

He still had his beautiful emerald eyes and his silky black hair. His clothes turned into a green onesie but he had smaller green and black fuzzy socks. You realized that you had to take care of him and you didn't have a problem with that. You did a lot of babysitting so you have some experience with babies.

You heard his tummy rumble so you carried him to the dining room and made a baby chair with your magic. You set him down on the chair and went back to his room to grab his apple sauce. Right as you grabbed the bowl, you already hear Loki crying so you ran as fast as you could to him with the bowl of apple sauce in your hands.

Once you came to him, you quickly placed the bowl down on the table and tried to calm him down.

"Shh. It's okay. I'm here. Y/N's here. I'm not gonna leave you. Shh." You said softly, rubbing his back while hugging him. Once he was calm, you set him back down on his chair and used your magic to grab a spoon since you guessed that leaving Loki in a room alone would make him cry.

"Alright Loki, open up." You said as you grabbed a spoonful of applesauce and he opened his mouth wide.

You put it into his mouth and once he swallowed it, he giggles for more, almost spilling some applesauce out of his mouth. You giggled at his reaction and repeating the processes until there was no more left. You got Loki out of the chair and the chair vanished. You then heard thunder and Loki hugged you tightly. You grabbed the bowl and put it in the sink then carried Loki to your room and created a crib with your magic and set him down in it. Loki didn't let go of you and he started whimpering once he was in the crib. You sat down on your bed and waited for him to sleep