Sleep Well, Young Warrior Of Asgard. 💚

A/N: I'm not going to lie, I actually listen to this when I can't sleep at night. I know it doesn't sound like him but it's really good and I can imagine him doing this. Also, I didn't make this video! I just found it and I thought it was really cool. Enjoy!

You just finished training for the day and you went to bed but you couldn't sleep. You were just laying on your bed, wide awake. You were filled with wonder. Loki was in your mind the whole day and he won't leave your head. His silk voice echoing in your head and his shimmering eyes made you weak. You didn't know why you were feeling this way. You never felt something like this for anyone. Loki seemed to make you feel this way.

You tossed and turned as thoughts were echoing in your head. You had to go to sleep but nothing was working not even your magic. You were to busy with the thoughts in your head. You opened the window and used your magic for light and to make music play softly. You took deep breaths and tried to clear your mind. It seemed to calm you down, at least, until there was a knock on the door.

"Oh! Come in." You said as you stood and put on your royal blue silk robe on since you didn't want anyone to see what you were wearing.

Once the door opened, your heart started pounding and your eyes widened as you saw Loki enter the room.

"Prince Loki! How may I help you, your Majesty?" You asked bowing your head since you got too nervous to think. He never goes to your chambers. He would send a servant to send you to him but this was different and you seem to like it.

"Well, I heard you moving in your bed and sighing also groaning so I was wondering what you were doing." He said and your face was a shade of bright pink.

"O-Oh! No, no! I just kept tossing and turning because..." You drifted while looking at the floor.

"What? You can't sleep?" He asked leaning on the doorway. You nodded.

"Well, what do you expect me to do about this?" He asked and you thought about it.

"W-Well Umm- you really don't have to do anything, really but umm... maybe.. count... sheep?"

"Count sheep! Have you lost your mind?" He asked and your heart sank.

"You expect me to count sheep for you?" You gulped. You were done for.

"Hmm...Kneel." He demanded. You smirked at his request and knelt on one knee then looked at him with the smirk still on you face. He looked shocked and you giggled a little.

"Oh. You actually-" He tried to speak then sighed and smiled. *like the GIF above*

"What?" You asked innocently while smirking.

"Fine. Lie down." He said then you got off your knee and took off your robe, showing you in your green and black nightgown.

" He said then you got off your knee and took off your robe, showing you in your green and black nightgown

You were blushing madly at how embarrassing it was for him to see you in his colors.

Once you got into your queen-sized bed and got comfortable, he sat down next to you with his back against the wall and his long legs beside you with one leg over the other.

"Well let's get on with it." He groaned and he started counting, slowly and softly. You watched him looking out the window while counting. The moonlight was beaming on his face which made him look majestic and his voice was soft as silk that made you relax. Once he got to 10 sheep, he looked down at you and saw you still wide awake.

"Well come on now! You're not even trying to go to sleep." He said and you sighed.

"I'm sorry." You said softly then he sighed.

"More?" He asked almost sighing and you nodded slightly.

He sighed then sank a little lower then got into the covers. His lower back on the bed and his head and shoulders were against the wall. You blushed and tried to hide your smile.

"I don't know why I'm doing this." He said then he started counting. As he got to 20 sheep, he stopped and saw you comfortable but still awake.

"Goodness me, Am I ever going to get the healers to make sure you're feeling well?" He asked looking a bit concerned. You smirked and shook your head.

"No?" He asked then you started to wrap your arms around him.

"Wha- What are you- Unhand me!" He said trying to make you stop but your grip was tight.

"Stop it! This isn't funny!" He said as grabbed you by the forearms and pushed them away.

"Can I at least hold something? It could help." You said as he lets go of you and sighs.

"Fine! You can hold my hand." He said and pull out his hand then you grabbed his big, cold but soft hand in your warm soft hand. Your fingers entwined with his but he didn't move his hand at all so his hand was flat and yours was in a tight grip but not too tight.

"You're all rolled up now, hmm? I wonder why." He groaned then giving a glare but you giggled a little.

"Now where was I? Ah! Yes." He said then took a deep breath and counted again. You could feel him holding your hand more properly and you smiled while blushing a little. You turned so you were on your left side facing Loki's body and closed your eyes.

Loki's POV:

As I stopped at 30 sheep, I looked at Y/N, who was very comfortable and I smiled but said nothing. She never asked me for such a request. I try not to look amused by her but she was just so beautiful and kind that I finally found the one I want to be with. She showed me what love really is. She opened her beautiful eyes and looked at me.

"Why did you stop?" She asked softly and I lost my train of thought. Her voice was like music to my ears. I cleared my throat while looking away.

"Oh, I was just thinking." I lied and I could feel her moving closer to me.

"And what were you thinking about?" She asked and her hand, that was in mine, was holding a little tighter. I need to think of a lie and quick.

"Well my mother, Frigga used to do this for me when I was a child." I lied, well, sort of. Frigga really did do it for me when I was younger. I can't really lie to Y/N and I sometimes hate it.

"Oh. That's very kind of her to do that for you. You may continue." She said and closed her eyes. I smiled, let go of her hand then wrapped my arm around her shoulders and I was sure I could see a shade of pink on her soft cheeks. I continued counting and once I got to 50 sheep, I checked if she was still awake and she was sound asleep. She looked beautiful, sleeping in the moonlight. I leaned to her ear and whispered, "Goodnight. Sleep well, young warrior of Asgard."

I slowly and quietly got off the bed and put the covers back on her then kissed her warm and soft cheek. Once as I stood up and took a few steps away, I felt something grab my forearm lightly and looked to see Y/N holding my arm, a bit sleepy.

"What is it, Y/N?" I asked as I knelt next to the bed.

"Can you stay with me?" She said, almost in a whisper and I smiled.

"Alright." I whispered then transformed my armor into something comfortable and crawled into bed. Once the covers were on me, Y/N crawled close to me and nuzzled her face into my chest. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her then pulled her closer. Then like a coo of a dove, she whispered something I thought I would never hear from her in my life.

"I love you."

"I love you too, my beautiful warrior."