Loki's Loving Babysitter (Baby Loki) 💚

Training with Loki is always fun and Loki would always enjoy it with you. After training, Loki would teach magic but this time Frigga was gonna teach you a thing or two about magic and since it was close to you and Loki's marriage, she was gonna teach you parenting.

"Well Y/N, This time is just parenting," Frigga said and you groaned in your head.

"First, I need a baby." She said looking around. You looked at her confused.

"Well I don't have one, your majesty." You said, shrugging your shoulders.

"Oh Y/N how many times do I have to tell you. Call me, Frigga and soon you will have to call me Mother. " She laughed.

"Oh sorry, Frigga." You said.

"Oh! I know! Come with me, dear." She said and you followed her to you and Loki's shared room.

"Wait here." She said and you obliged her command. At first you heard Loki's voice then you saw a flash of green light and then you heard a baby cooing.

"You may come in now, Y/N." She said and you walked in to see a raven-haired baby on the bed.

"Aww what a cute little thing!" You squealed quietly and ran to hold the baby. His emerald eyes were very familiar to you then you realized who it was.

"Loki! You're a baby! You have to teach me that!" You exclaimed and Frigga laughed at your reaction.

"I will but for now, you are going to take care of him for the rest of the day. Good luck, Y/N!" She laughed then walked away, leaving you with baby Loki in you arms. You were about to say something but she already left and you just sighed.

"Well, what do you want to do, Loki?" You asked the baby who looked at you, very happy. He started tugging your hair and you guess he wanted to play with you. You placed Loki on the bed and sat next to him. He started rolling around, giggling, which made you want to just grab him and squeeze him, but you knew that would harm him. Once he got on to his tummy, he started to crawl to you then he climbed onto your lap. You smiled brightly and he giggled, wiggling in your lap.

You picked him up then placed him on his back on you lap and started tickling him. He started laughing and you laughed with him, seeing how helpless and cute he is as a baby. His baby laugh almost sounded like his laugh when he was normal but more babyish. He almost started tearing up so you stopped tickling him and you put him back on the bed and lay down next to him.

He scooted towards you and cuddled with you into your chest. You smiled then wrapped your arms around him and you felt really tired. You started singing "Beautiful dreamer" lullaby until he fell asleep.

"Sweet dreams, my beautiful baby Loki." You whispered, kissed his little forehead, then you fell asleep with him into a deep sleep.

A few hours later, you woke up to the sound of baby Loki giggling and the feeling of something touching you lips, lightly. You opened you eyes to see baby Loki very close to your face, smiling.

"Am I your sleeping beauty now, prince Loki?" You asked after you realized that he kissed you to wake you up. He nodded his little head and you thought it was really cute.

"Well, Thank you for waking me up, my little prince charming." You laughed nuzzling your nose on his little one. He giggled and you grabbed him then you sat him down on your lap.

You suddenly smelled something really bad and it was coming from...

Loki.

"Oh no! There is no way!" You said then pick him up and ran to Frigga for help.

"Um, Frigga, can you change Loki's diaper?" You asked handing him to her.

"No, no, no! That is part of the test, Y/N. You have to change him. Goodbye." She said handing giggling Loki back to you and then walked away, leaving you with stinky baby Loki. You groaned then walked into your room and placed him on the bed.

"I'm going to regret this." You said to yourself then began to change his diaper with regret already. Once you were done, you fell onto the bed, and you were flushed with embarrassment. Loki's tummy rumbled and you knew that was a bad thing. You didn't know what he was supposed to eat so you grabbed him and ran to Frigga again with now crying Loki in you arms.

"Um, Frigga! Help! Loki is hungry and I don't know what he's supposed to eat!" Frigga laughed.

"You have to breastfeed him, Y/N."

"Wait! WHAT!?!?" You screamed, hoping you were just hearing her saying that.

"You heard me, you have to breastfeed him." She said.

"Can't you breastfeed him? You're technically his mother!" You said handing Loki to Frigga. She chuckled while shaking her head.

"You are his mother now, remember? You have to breastfeed him. Goodbye, Y/N." She said handing Loki back to you and left again.

You went to your room, locked the door, and sat down on your bed with Loki in your arms, cooing.

Hopefully, he won't remember any of this, You thought, cradling Loki in your arms with your face a deep shade pink. 

You started breastfeeding him, really regretting it with your face now in a light shade of red. Then, in a flash of light, he turned normal and you have flushed with a dark shade of red with embarrassment again and you felt like you were faint. Once he opened his eyes, his green orbs widened and he was flushed as well.

"What am I doing?!" He screamed once his mouth was off your breast and quickly got off your lap.

"Um, I-well, Frigga, um, turned you into a baby and I had to take care of you and then you got hungry and Frigga told me that I had to breastfeed you so I did and now you back... yaaay?..." You explained fixing you top as fast as you could while not having any eye contact with him.

"Oh no." He groaned, facepalming.

"You looked adorable though." You said, missing his baby self.

"Well maybe there will be a baby that will look like me that you will carry in the future." He said and carried you on his shoulder, like a sack.

"Loki! Put me down!" You laughed.

"Never! Besides! I get a nice view of something that is soon to be mine once we are wedded, but..." He said and lightly lifted the skirt of you dress but you slapped his hand away from your bum.

"Loki Laufeyson! Don't you even dare!" You laughed as he set you down and you told him everything you did with him as a baby.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this imagine. I love baby Loki! I can always imagine him as a cute little baby and it just warms my heart!