Realization: Part 1 💚

A/N: This will be based on the Thor: The Dark World Loki like the GIF above. (Yeee! This GIF makes me swoon! 😍 I mean look at him! He's smiling and it really cute! It's like if his crush just said "I love you." then walked away and he is trying not to show his excitement. Okay I'm gonna stop now!)

"Loki, I'm going to the store, then I'll come back home to get packed and then I'm going to Mara's house afterwards."

"Yes I know, Y/N. You told me this 10 times already! I'm not a Midgardian child!" Loki said rolling his eyes as he was making tea for himself.

"I'm sorry. Do you need anything before I leave?" You asked as you were grabbing your wallet.

Loki shakes his head in response as he sat on the coach, drinking his tea.

"Okay. Well, don't do anything..." You stopped to think a nice word to say about his behavior since you didn't want to sound like an angry mom.

"Um... weird when I'm gone, okay? Bye, Loki!" You said while walking out the door.

You had to take care of Loki since he was banished here by Odin as his punishment. When you found him, you took care of him ever since. He was a handful until you got the hang of him, two years later. Yup, he was that difficult. But, he started getting the hang of things on Earth so you could finally relax without teaching him something 24/7. You also keep Loki a secret from everyone you know, like your friends and family.

You then realized that he hasn't been himself since you started leaving Loki in your apartment while you were leaving to go to work of go to outings like going to your friend, Mara's house. It was her birthday so you had to go see her. Loki has been more nervous and sometimes moody from time to time and you would try to figure out why he acts that way.

When you were at the store, an idea popped into you head. Maybe he misses Asgard, you thought to yourself, so you went to buy something that would probably remind him of his home. He always talked about how beautiful it was and you would sometime get dreams of going to Asgard with Loki.

So, you got some supplies plus other things you needed before, got them into the car and drove back to your apartment. You hoped that Loki was asleep so he wouldn't see your surprise and the good thing was that he was asleep on the coach. You had a few hours until you could leave to Mara's house so you quickly and quietly went to his room.

You decorated his room, quietly, with black, gold and emerald green things that you thought he would have on Asgard like emerald green sheets that felt like silk, gold pillows that glowed by the sun's light, black silk curtains with gold lining, black comforter with gold details covering it and all sort of decorations to make it look like home. You were proud of yourself and your work.

Then went to check on Loki and the funny thing was he was still asleep, and you patted yourself on the back for being so quite at decorating. You checked the time and you realized you had more time to pack so you went to your room and started packing for you over night event at you friend's house and wrapping your gift.

"You came home, quietly."

"Ah!" You screamed, jumping a little, then turned to see Loki leaning on the nearest wall near the door.

"Will you ever stop sneaking up on me? You scared the living daylights out of me!" You asked as you trying to catch your breath. He knew that you can get easily scared. He does it 24/7 on you and you haven't got the hang of that.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help but notice that you didn't even think about waking me up when you got back from your little shopping spree." He said with a little smirk on his face that you haven't seen in a very long time.