You're Not The Only One 💜(Happy New Year!)

After your marriage to Sir Thomas Sharpe, you lived in Allerdale Hall with Thomas and now your sister-in-law, Lucille Sharpe. It was dark and dusty but you still thought it was beautiful. Once you walk, you could see the big hole on the ceiling and the floor below it was damp, breaking and gushing with crimson red clay. You didn't care about it. All you cared about was that you and Thomas were living together and that Lucille was kind to you but would act sort of strange. For a weird reason, you like her being strange. It was part of your nature.

"Oh, Thomas this wonderful. I love it here. I would never leave." You said happily while smiling brightly at him and he smiled back at you.

"I'm glad you like it, my darling. You seem cold. Do you want me to start you a warm bath?" He said looking into your dark eyes.

"Oh, yes of course. Thank you, Thomas" You said softly and he went upstairs to start a bath for you.

You would tell Thomas everything but there was nothing you never told him. 

You were dead. 

Okay I lied, you're not totally dead. You were only half dead. 

You were a monster. 

A zombie in disguise as a young woman you looked before you died a horrible death. 

You didn't want to tell him. You thought he might not love you anymore and marry a real woman. A woman that wasn't ugly inside and wasn't hungry for one thing you were hungry for.

Blood.

You didn't like the brain part or even anything else that other zombies like. It would make you feel sick to your stomach just by thinking about it. Blood was the only option for you to live. You only drink animal blood since you didn't want to be caught for murder and cannibalism.

You stood there, watching the snow fall from the ceiling while smelling something familiar and Thomas was done making the bath.

"Come darling. Your bath is ready." He said and led you to the bathroom and left you to get changed while having some peace and quiet. Good thing the tub wasn't that big since zombies can't swim. You had your peace and quiet until you sensed something in the room. You looked around the room and saw a bloody ghost near the door.

"Of course there's a ghost. There's always a monster everywhere I go." You groaned and she was making a strange noise then you started to growl to scare her away but it didn't work. She tried to attack you but you weren't surprised and you chuckled evilly.

"You have no idea what I really am. That's why you failed to scare me." You laughed softly staring at the bloody creature with your now red piercing eyes.

"I do know what you truly are now, Y/N. You're a monster like me. But you something more dangerous, more sinister. A zombie that was married to a man that abused you then killed you for no good reason." She said in an echoed and scratchy voice.

"That was a long time ago. I have made a better decision now. I married a man that not a monster like me and who is kind and gentle. Not a man who would do this to me." You said trying to hide your tears that were burning your cheeks and showed your scars on your body to the ghost.

"In this house, we're not the only monsters here." She said then left the room. You were not surprised by her message. There's a possibility that there are more ghosts like her.

But what if she was right?

Is there something I don't know?

Is there a dark secret that I'm supposed to find out?

"Darling? Are you alright in there? You've been in there for almost an hour." You heard Thomas behind the bathroom door then you quickly got out of the warm bath and tried to hide your scars with your power.

"Oh um, yes! I'm fine. I was just so distracted from the warmth of the bath. I'm getting changed right now. I'll be down in a bit." You said while trying to get dried. You could hear him walking away and you got changed then walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

Night came fast so you jumped to bed earlier than Thomas and you didn't know that it was full moon since you fell asleep before you even saw the moon. Your zombie form appeared on you as the moonlight beamed upon you.

Thomas' POV:

I walked to the bedroom to check on Y/N and I was shocked to see her as something I haven't seen in years. 

Y/N's skin was a shade of pale green and I could see scars everywhere on her body. There were dark circles around her eyes and her clothes were ragged and ripped. I stood there, rubbing my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I walked slowly over to the drapes and closed them so the moonlight wasn't touching her. Once the moonlight was away from her, she turned into her normal beautiful form. I opened the drapes again and she was in her monstrous form. That's when I realized what she truly was.

A zombie.

A monster like me.

I crawled into bed and started kissing her neck. Her skin was still soft but felt a little cold and there was a scar in the middle of her pale green neck.

"Darling, wake up. There's something I want to tell you." I whispered in her ear and she started to growl a bit but then woke up.

"What is it, Thomas?" She said in a tired voice then turned towards me and sighed. When she opened her eyes, I could see they turned red but they were still as beautiful as ever. She looked out the window, then her eyes widened and she tried to cover herself with the blankets but it was too late for her to hide her beautiful zombie form from me.

"Please don't look at me, Thomas. Just stay away. I don't want to harm you." She said almost sounding like she was crying.

"Oh, Y/N. You can't hide your beauty from me." I said softly as I tried to pull the covers away from her.

"No, Thomas, stop! I'm too hideous for you to see!" She cried and I chuckled.

"Don't you trust me, Y/N, dearest?" I asked.

"Yes but-"

"Then show me your inner beauty and I promise I won't harm you."

She sighed then removed the covers from her face and I saw that her tears were burning her cheeks. She looked away from me and started letting her tears race down her cheeks then she whimpered in pain. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head.

"Oh, Y/N, It's okay. You're not the only one."

"What do you mean?" She asked as she looked into my eyes with her glowing red ones. I sighed then closed my eyes and transformed into my horrific form. Once I opened my eyes, Y/N had a mixture of confusion and happiness on her face.

"I should have told you but I thought you would never love me ever again, Y/N, my dearest."

She said nothing but she seemed relaxed and mostly happy. She suddenly tried to hug me but went through me and groaned when she landed on her face on the hardwood floor.

"Oh, of course, this would happen. I forgot. I can't touch ghosts." She groaned and got off the floor. I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it. She laughed a little with me then relaxed.

"Well, no one can."

"I'm happy that I'm not the only one in this place that's a monster, Thomas. I feel like I want to- Oh! Get out of your ghost form, close the drapes and climb into bed with me, you silly ghost." She said and I did as I was told. Once I closed the drapes, her beautiful human appeared onto her and I crawled into bed with her.

"Is this your real form before you became what you are now?" I asked and she nodded sadly. She then laid on her back and sighed. I could see in her eyes that she wanted to stay like a normal human forever but she knows that will never happen. I laid next to her then wrapped my arms around her and she nuzzled her face on to my chest. We both fell asleep and we continued our lives peacefully.

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow its already 2019! Jeez! Time's going fast! Anyways! Thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed my first Thomas Sharpe imagine. Honestly, I think it stinks but some say it was okay.