Will you be mine? 💚

A/N: So this part 2 to Realization and I just wanted to rename it. Sorry if I confused you guys!

You woke up to the sound of laughing from your friend as they were on a phone but couldn't see very well since you were still tired and everything was a blur to you.

"What are you to laughing about?" you said as you started to rub your eyes so you could see better.

"Oh! Good morning, Y/N! We're just looking through your recently deleted photos!" Mara burst out laughing.

"What?! Come on give it back, Mara!" You said chasing after Mara and Ella to grab your phone back. A little while later, they gave up since you were faster than them and they give you your phone back. Once you opened your phone to see what they saw, you blushed madly at the photos that was in your recently deleted album. A lot of weird pictures of you and Loki that you deleted and the horrible one of all was a picture of Loki with no shirt on and you accidentally took a picture of when you were gonna prank him. Once you went into his room, took the picture and ran away back to your room, you realized he had no shirt on so you deleted it and forgot to delete it from the recently deleted.

"So, Y/N. You take pictures of your co-worker when he doesn't have a shirt on? Or should I say your boyfriend?!" Ella exclaimed with tears from laughing so hard.

You sighed. You knew you lost from keeping Loki a secret.

"Alright you got me! I'm dating my co-worker! Big deal!" You lied though you wished you were dating him.

"We knew it! We are so proud of you! But you are horrible at keeping him a secret from us." Mara said hugging you very tightly and so did Ella.

"And lying." Ella said still hugging the both of you.

You hugged them back and they wanted to know everything about Loki and you named him John because they knew Loki was a bad guy that people was talking about on the news so you changed his name. You started making up stories about you and Loki meeting each other and everything like that. You realized you were talking for almost 3 hours and you needed to check on Loki and confess to him. So you got packing your things, said your goodbyes and drove back to your home sweet home.

As you got into your apartment, you knew that there was something different about it. It looked a little more cleaner than it normally is and the room was filled with a wonderful smell of roses and strawberries and there was soft piano music playing in the background. Then, you realized that there was rose petals on the floor leading to the kitchen, and on the table next you had a rose with a note tied onto it that said:

"You are as beautiful as the most beautiful rose from a garden."

You took the rose and followed the rose petals in curiosity and when you stepped inside the kitchen, you saw a little cake on the counter with a note on top. The note said:

"You are as sweet as a cake with cream and strawberries on top."

You took the knife that was next to the cake a took a slice and you realized it was your favorite type of cake. You took a bite and it was the best cake you have ever tried in your life. You saw more rose petals leading to your room so you followed them and you found an envelope with your name written in cursive on it. You opened the envelope and inside was a letter. This time you read out load but you had no idea why and you read:

"Dearest Y/N,

You make me happy when I am down,

You make me smile when I frown.

When I cry, you dry my tears away,

And theres something I want to say.

If you agree we'll be on cloud nine, - "

"My dear Y/N, Will you be mine?" You heard Loki's voice from behind you but this time you didn't get scared. You turned around to see Loki in what you supposed was his Asgardian armor. Colors of green, black, and gold was on his armor and he wore a helmet with two horns which you thought was kinda strange. Once you looked into his eyes, you saw a glint of love and and a glimmer of hope.

You were warm and fuzzy inside and you knew what it was. It was love. You smiled at him and walked over to him. Then you crashed your lips onto his and wrapped your arms around his neck. He hesitated at first but then pulled you closer by the hips and kissed you back. His lips were cold, but soft and sweet. You broke the kiss and connected your forehead with his as you were catching your breath.

"Yes. Of course I'll be yours. As long as you'll be mine as well, my prince." You whispered as you looked into his emerald eyes with love and happiness.

"Well, that was better than I thought it would be, milady." He chuckled. You laughed with him then kissed him again.

"I was gonna tell you that I love you but you got that idea already."

"Well good thing that you do or I wouldn't know what I would do without you!" You blushed madly.

"Nor would I if you didn't love me the same way I love you." You said snuggling into his chest. You felt like you were at home in his arms. You didn't want to moment to end. You know wanted to do everything with him.

"So, my darling. Do you want some more cake?" He laughed. You nodded quickly while blushing madly when he called you "Darling" and he carried you, bridal style, to the kitchen. He then put you down and cut more cake for you and him.

"I didn't know you could cook! Why didn't you tell me?" You said as you were eating the cake greedily.

"Well, it's my favorite, too. When I lived on Asgard, I would always make this type of cake and I would devour it all." He laughed also devouring the cake as well.

You were really happy to have Loki in your life. You didn't know what you would do without him. As you both finished your cake, you two snuggled for a while and watched Miraculous Ladybug together.

Loki's POV:

See? Now was that so hard?

No and I'm glad now that she loves me back. Now that I know she loves me back, she's more precious to me and I don't want anything to harm her when I'm around.

I'm proud of you. Now you don't have to worry about it anymore now that she's yours now.

Thank you,... Plagg

Hey! I'm your brain, dumbo! I'm not a sassy cat kwami who eats stinky cheese and grant powers to people who get the ring that he lives in!

You act like him though!

Ugh! Thats never going to go away any time soon, isn't it?

Nope!

A/N: I'm sooo sorry if you really don't know that show or if you hate it! (Which is ridiculous! Utterly! Ridiculous! ... Did you get it? ... No? ... Okay I'll shut up now ... Sorry.)

Once Y/N were tranced from the TV, I reached for the remote to turn it off because its already been 3 hours since we started watching but she grabbed my hand and pulled it way from the remote and placed my hand on her lap.

"Ask, Loki." She said rolling her beautiful Y/E/C eyes.

"Can I please, turn off the TV so I can spend more time with you?"

Your POV:

"Okay, I'll turn it off." You said as you grabbed the remote, turned it off and both of you got off the coach. Loki took both of your dishes and walked into the kitchen.

"Maybe we can spend more time with each other in bed." You said, winking, as you walked past him to grab your water bottle that was on the counter. Loki didn't move and just stood there once you said that. You could see a bit of a blush on his face and then he bit his lower lip as he watched you walking past him. (Que the GIF above)

"I was kidding! Don't be so dirty minded!" You laughed as you were about to drink some water.

"I-I wasn't being dirty minded, my dear, Y/N! D-Don't be silly!" Loki stammered trying to look way from you. You giggled a bit at his reaction and walked over to him. You tiptoed and pecked his cheek.

"You are my silly little trickster!"