Our Little Ferret, Snowflake

Loki and I were playing in the snow, making a snowman, having a snowball fight, ice skate, anything we could think of to do in the winter. As we got tired, we walked around in the snowy wonderland and Loki said that he had a surprise for me. He led me to a spot near our little cabin and then whistled for some reason.

"Turn around," Loki whispered and I did. There I saw a little white creature pop out if a little hole in the snow. A little white Ferret. I walked a little closer to the little creature of snow and admired it with a smile on my face. It took a few steps back so I stopped walking.

"It's alright, Snowflake. Come here, girl." Loki said to the little ferret and It ran pasted me and crawled on Loki's legs to his arms.

"You speak to animals?" I asked as I walked to him, amazed.

"Well, only animals that like snow and ice." He said and I was impressed.

"You can pet her. She won't harm you."Loki said softly and I slowly petted its soft fur.

"So her name is Snowflake?" I asked still petting the ferret.

"Do you want to change its name?"

"No, I like the name Snowflake. So, can I keep it, please?!" I begged like a little child as Snowflake crawled onto me and onto my shoulder. Loki laughed and said I could keep little Snowflake if I take good care of her.