Movie Night With A Vampire 🖤

You would say that having a movie night with a vampire is a bad idea. It's actually a bad idea if you pick the wrong vampire to have a movie night with. I picked the right vampire who doesn't freak me out and can control his hunger for my blood. It was Adam, who is also my best friend.

He saved my life when I was about to be attacked by another vampire and he would have died if I wasn't still alive to treat him myself. I wasn't scared of him. He was kind and sweet so I wouldn't see why I would be scared of him. Adam was also my roommate because he lost his lover, Eve, and I felt bad for him so I moved out of my nice apartment and moved into his dark one. He rarely smiles or shows happiness in his voice or in his eyes and I wanted him to be happy. I realized, a few weeks later, that I actually like him. I literally had feelings for a vampire and I kinda felt lucky to have feelings for him. I decided to have a movie night with him to not make him feel alone anymore and to see his wonderful smile again.

I checked if all the curtains were closed then checked if Adam was still asleep.

"Good, he's asleep," I said to myself then left his room to the living room. I picked a movie that I think we would both enjoy and then I made popcorn, hoping he wouldn't wake up from the smell of popcorn or the sound of popcorn popping. Then I tiptoed to his room to see if he was still sleeping and he was soundly asleep like you left him. Adam would normally wake up on his own and plus he had a long day at work so I left him alone and waited for him to wake up.

You started reading a book until he woke up a few minutes later, sniffing the air.

"Do I smell popcorn?" He asked in a tired voice, looking very tired as well.

"Yes, Adam. You're smelling popcorn. I made some today. Did I wake you up by the sound of it popping?" I laughed, closing my book.

"No. I woke up because of the smell. I couldn't resist!" He said scanning the kitchen area for the delicious treat.

"Ah, ah, ah! You have to wait!" I shouted as I jumped off the coach once Adam found the big bowl of popcorn on the counter. You moved Adam's cold hand away from the popcorn and pulled him out of the kitchen area and into the living room.

"But I thought you made that for me to eat!" He said as I pulled him onto the couch.

"I said later."

"I know but I want it now. I'm craving for it right now more than I'm craving for blood and that's not normal for a creature like me!" He shouted once I got to the kitchen to grabbed the popcorn bowl.

"Where are your manners?" I ticked shaking my head. Adam groaned.

"May I please have some popcorn?" He asked facepalming.

"Yes, you may." I laughed once I was in the living room with the bowl in my hands. Once I sat next to him, he greedily grabbed a handful of popcorn and dropped it into his mouth. He finally smiled today.

Popcorn, check.

I got off the couch and popped the movie in.

"What are you doing?" Adam asked staring at me with confusion, still eating popcorn.

"I'm putting on a movie and you are going to watch it with me," I said once I walked back to the couch.

"Fine." He said popping more popcorn into his mouth. A few scenes had past and I was having fun and I could see that he as having fun too.

Movie, check.

I then realized that my head was on his shoulder and his arm was around my shoulders. I tried so hard not to blush but the blush came out and I wanted it to go away before he sees it.

"Y/N, are you okay? You're turning red." He said looking at me concerned.

"Oh am I? I'm fine." I said fake laughing and tried to sit properly. He gave me a look and I gulped, looking away from his gaze.  Then he put his cold hand on my forehead which felt strangely nice.

"You feel a little warm." He said then removed his hand on my head.

"I'm fine. Really!" I said then continued watching the movie.

"Are you blushing?" He asked as if he read my mind and I blushed even more. I just sat there staring at the screen, saying nothing. I was speechless. I couldn't just lie to him but what if he doesn't like me the same way I like him?! I nodded my head but said nothing.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, sitting up, looking into my eyes.

"No! I leaned my head on your shoulder and you put your arm around my shoulders. Which isn't bad! You just stole my heart and I love you, that's all." I said then I realized what I said and my eyes widen. Then I covered my mouth and looked away from him, blushing like crazy and feeling like I was on fire.

As quick as a flash Adam cupped his big cold hands and smashed his thin cold lips onto mine. I couldn't believe what was happening but I didn't want this moment to end. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We broke the kiss to catch our breath and placed our foreheads together.

"I love you too, and I won't let anything or anyone harm you whether I am around or not," Adam said looking into my eyes. The rest of the night we enjoyed each other's company this time snuggling while enjoying the movie together. I was happy that Adam loves me the same way I do for him.

Best Movie Night with a Vampire ever in my opinion!