Don't you remember me? 💚

Without a goodbye or a warning, you ran away from Vanaheim. Once you were almost away from you home, you tripped on something and fell into a portal that you have no idea what leads to. Everything went black and when you opened your eyes you were in a big room filled with different colors but your vision was blurry, you could hardly see anything.

"So what did you bring, 142?" A man's voice echoed in my ears then a woman's voice answered

"A contender."

"Oh good. Hey! Come look what 142 found."

"Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice.

You're vision came back to you and you saw a man  with long dark hair and pale skin in a blue and yellow outfit. Once you saw his face, you gasped.

"Loki?" You said, voice sounded like you just woke up. You thought this wasn't real but it was.

"Uh oh. They know each other. That's not good. Uh, 142, could you bring them both to the memory room and you know do that little thing that you know I like." You heard the man's voice again but you didn't see who it was since something shocked you on the neck and everything went black again and you didn't remember anything.

Thor's POV:

After having my wonderful hair being cut off and was rushed to the arena, crowds were cheering and when I walked onto the field they booed but I didn't care. I just wanted to get out of here and get this stupid thing off my neck.

"Oh goodie! Here she comes. My wonderful and may I add beautiful champion, your miraculouuusss..." Once The doors opened, I saw someone I thought I would never see again.

"Y/N!" The grandmaster shouted and the crowds were cheering louder.

I couldn't control my excitement. It was really her. Princess Y/n. We all thought she was dead. Loki even mourned once I told him.

"YES!" I shouted and everyone starts to quiet down and she looked at me as if I was acting like a oaf.

"Hey! We know each other! She comes to my planet every two years!" I shouted while waving my arms to get the grand master's attention.

He looked at Loki who was about four feet away from him and Loki shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh it's really good to see you Y/n! I lost my hammer like yesterday so that's still pretty fresh. And Loki! Loki's still alive! Can you believe it! He's up there!" I said to her and pointed to Loki above and she looked at his direction. Loki looked confused and so did y/n.

"Hey Loki! Look who it is!" I shouted at Loki and pointed at Y/N with my weapon.

Loki looked at me as if I'm pointing at nothing then shrugs his shoulders.

"Oh Y/n I'm really thrilled to see you again, princess!" I said and she looked at me as if she was going to kill me.

"Don't call me that!" She shouted angrily then she started to charge at me.

"Y/N? What are you doing?! It's me! Thor! Whoa!" I said but I got cut off by her battle cry and I dogged her powerful swing of her sword.

We fought and I was surprised. She never beats me. She could hardily touch me when we were younger but now she is just a little stronger. I tried to make her remember me but nothing was coming to her brain. I thought if maybe she saw Loki, she would remember but it didn't work.

Then she left me no choice. I had to stop her. I tried to attack her but she seemed to get me to fall and she went on top of me and started punching me left and right but my lighting came out of my hands and I shot her away from me into the air and I stood up while she was still on the floor trying to get up.