Two

We finally arrived at BigHit Entertainment. I thought this was all a dream, but here we're standing. Standing before a legit entertainment company that wants us to audition together. I couldn't be any happier at this moment then right now.

"Yoongi, can you believe this?" I asked, waiting for him to say this wasn't actually real.

"Of course I believe this, it was only a matter of time. I knew that you and I would make it big eventually. Look at where we are standing right now. Right in front of an actual company that wants the both of us as a team. We're not Underground rappers anymore Y/n. We're going to be actually idols."

Yoongi's speech made tears leak from my eyes. He always knew and believed. He always knew that we would make it into the big leagues. He knew that he and I would be idols. I never believed him, I doubted him. I thought that we would always be stuck in the Underground.

As we walked into the building I saw a group of five boys. One of them a rapper that I immediately recognized from the Underground. Runch Randa, Kim Namjoon. He was an old friend when I was in middle school. Then we bumped into each other in the Underground when I was looking for Yoong since we got separated.

I smiled brightly when we made eye contact and was graced with his dimpled smile. I raced into his open arms and I hugged him tightly as Yoongi gave me a curious look. "Hey Joonie. How you been?" I asked into his chest.

"I've been great, BJ. I'm glad that this company picked you, I can't wait to see if you get accepted. By the way," he whispered.

I looked up at him in curiousity.

"Who's the guy that is death glaring me right now?"

I blushed bright red. "That's Min Yoongi, my best friend.... and I might have a slight crush on him...." I trailed off near the end.

Namjoon gave a mischievous smirk, "You don't say. I think he's a bit jealous of me right now."

I blushed again and separated our hug and went back to Yoongi. He gave me a gummy smile and led me to the practice room where we would be auditioning. There was a table and behind the table sat Bang Shi-Hyuk and one of the managers Sejin. They met our eyes and smiled and I gave a slight wave and Bang Shi-Hyuk gave a smile. "You must be Black Jack and Gloss."

I nodded and gave a bow as Yoongi did the same. "Yes, it is an honor to meet the people that sought us out for an audition together." I replied.

Yoongi nodded. "Most companies don't want both of us. So we have had to turn down many companies, BJ and I are a packaged deal. We rap together, dance together, the only thing we don't do is sing together."

Bang Shi laughed at the end of Yoongi's sentence. "Okay, BJ and Gloss. Why should you be in our company? What will you bring?"

Yoongi and I met eyes. "We are meant to be something more than Underground rappers. We know that we have great potential and we are prepared to learn anything and everything so that we can be something more than Black Jack and Gloss." We explained in unison. Bang Shi-Hyuk and Sejin made eye contact and then they nodded and smiled.

"Since we have already seen your abilities and you explained why, we accept you. You just have to meet the other members and sign the contract."

Yoongi and I met eye contact and smiled widely. "Holy shit! We actually did it! Wait, did you say members?"

Bang Shi nodded."The six boys standing outside are your fellow band members. You will get acquainted with the members and then you will meet back with me tomorrow with the rest of the band."

Yoongi looked disturbed, but I was really excited. "Okay, see you tomorrow Bang Shi-Hyuk!!" Bang Shi-Hyuk smiled as we exited the room only to be met with Taehyung's smiling face. "Oh my god, Tae! You're here! You're actually here!"

Taehyung smiled widely as I hugged him tightly. Yoongi giving Taehyung a friendly pat on the back. "C'mon, let's go meet the others."

"Wait, Tae, you're in the band too?!" Yoongi asked. I nodded in agreement to his question.

"Well, yeah, now c'mon." He replied as he dragged the both of us to a practice room where the five members from earlier were all sitting. Taehyung sat down with them as Yoongi and I stood in the middle of the room facing them.

"I guess we'll introduce ourselves first. I'm L/n F/n, also known as Black Jack in the Underground. I'm from H/T in H/C. I moved to Daegu when I was 5. My birthday is Y/B, 1995." I smiled brightly as I gripped Yoongi's hand to death. The boys all smiled back at me and I nodded.

"Hey, I'm Min Yoongi, also known as Gloss in the Underground. I'm from Daegu. My birthday is March 9th, 1993." Yoongi gave a blank look as the other members smiled softly while some just stared at him nervously.