Chapter 29 ~ A Wedding To Plan

Start from the beginning

"Because, I wanted to do this with Izuku. Why does Four Eyes and Round cheeks have to invade our privacy? I don't mind you that much but still..." I say really ticked off because I wanted to do this with Deku.

"I get that man... Sorry." He says.

"It's fine Shitty Hair." I say. Kirishima and I stop at a house that was just as big as his. It was about ten houses down from his which made me feel more comfortable, which is something I would never admit. He stops in front of the house and he gestures for me to follow him. I roll my eyes and flip him off just because I can. The exterior was pretty nice. It looked pretty amazing. I then stop because I wanted to look at this place with Izuku. "Hey Kirishima..." He turns to me and asks me whats wrong. "Could you call your Dunce Face and see if they found any places Izuku liked? And if they didn't tell them to get their asses over here... Please?" He looked shocked. OF COURSE THIS IDIOT LOOKED SHOCKED I SAID PLEASE TO HIM OF ALL PEOPLE!

Fifteen minutes later a car rolls up and Izuku walks out and I hug him tightly. He returns the hug and then breaks it. "You okay?" He asks me placing his scarred hand on my face. I nod and take his hand. "Wow..." He says looking at the exterior. He looked starstruck and I was too at first. "Don't tell me you already found our forever home?!" He says happily.

 "Don't tell me you already found our forever home?!" He says happily

We took a whole tour of the house and everything looked amazing

We took a whole tour of the house and everything looked amazing. We got to the bedroom and it was beautiful. I hate being this sappy but I'm blaming Deku because he made MY ASS SOFT! I look at him and he looked off. "You okay Deku?" His eyes were teary. Oh no what happened now?

"This room is amazing... It's extravagant and I love it." He said and I hugged him and he kissed my cheek.

"Looks like we have a winner don't we?" Dunce face says.

"Yes! Or I hope so, Kacchan what do you think?" Deku asks me with pleading eyes.

"Yeah, this actually does seem pretty... perfect." I say. And there were cheers from everyone. We head back to Kirishima's place and those two weirdos were there.

"DEKU-KUN!" Round cheeks says running up to my Deku. How dare she touch him.

"Hey Uraraka!" Deku says hugging her back.

Izuku's P.O.V

I hug Uraraka and fist bump Iida. "Hey guys! Glad you could make it." I say.

"Did you find your forever home yet?" She asks excitedly. I nod and she hugs me tightly again. I could see Kacchan getting jealous. This makes me happy because I hug her tightly and his mouth drops. He knew what I was doing but I just love having control like this.

"You seem pretty happy about this." Kacchan says irritably.

"Well... Tenya and I have news..." We look at them confused. They were already engaged about three months ago but this doesn't seem like it had anything to do with the wedding. "WE ARE EXPECTING!" Everyone gets happy and I see Kacchan smile. So he really doesn't hate her that much. This made me happy.

"I'm so happy for you two!" We then see someone knock on the door.

"Hello, the couple who wanted the house down the block - just wanted to let you know that if you want it it's yours. All you have to do is deal with the paper work in about a week." He then hands Kacchan the paper and asks us for a photo. We give in and take a group photo and he leaves. We all laugh and hangout for a bit until it was pretty much night time already. I hear Kacchan cough as we get into the car.

"How about I drive tonight? You don't look too well." I say and he just tells me its fine. He was getting aggressive so I took his and intertwined our fingers and he looks at me. I place my hand cautiously on his forehead. "KACCHAN! You are warm. You are not driving." I say grabbing the keys heading to the drivers side.

"What the hell DEKU! I'M FINE LET ME DRIVE *sniff*" I look at him sternly and he complies and sits in the passengers seat. We drive back to his place and he already looked sick.

"Go lay down in bed and I will bring you some soup." I say and he rolls his beautiful ruby red eyes and walks to his room. I start to make soup and Mitsuki walks in. "Hello Mitsuki! How was your day?" I ask getting some noodles out.

"Great! How was yours?" she asks making a cup of coffee.

"Amazing. We found our home." I say poring the noodles in the boiling water.

"That's good to hear. Making some soup?" She asks taking a sip of her coffee. I'm guessing she might have some work to do because who drinks coffee this late at night?

"Yes. It's for Kacchan. He is getting sick and I don't want it to get too bad." I say a little worried for Kacchan.

"Thank you for being there for him. You two are a really good match. You are almost complete opposites but you have more in common than one might think." She says.

"Could I ask you a questions...?" I say and she nods her head. "Has Katsuki ever talked about wanting kids of his own?" I ask finishing up on the hot soup. She thinks for a minute and then looks up at me.

"He has a very big ego, that's for sure. I don't remember him ever liking kids but... If they were his and yours... I'm pretty sure he would love them just as much as he loves you. Unconditionally. I suggest asking him yourself though." She says and I thank her walking to Kacchan's room with the hot soup. I see him laying down but he looked exhausted.

"Here." I say sitting on the bed with soup in hand. I start to spoon feed him and he looked angry.

"Don't treat me like I'm weak. I'm not a damn child." He says looking to the side just like a baby would if they didn't want food.

"Sorry Kacchan... I just want you to be okay and not sick." He then kisses me and lets me feed him. He then stops eating and looks at me furrowing his brows. He finished the whole soup so I put it too the side and look at him. "What's wrong?"

"Do you ever want kids one day?" My mouth drops and he looked a little dazed. I then start laughing and now he was perplexed.

"Yes! I was actually going to ask you that."

"I think... I think I might want kids but not now." I nod agreeing with him. We then both fall asleep. "Besides... We still have a wedding to plan."