Chapter 15 ~ Getting You Out

"I really like-like you..." Katsuki say's. Izuku slowly inches closer and Katsuki does as well until they have no more room to move. Both of them close their eyes as they feel their shallow hot breaths on each others lips. Finally their lips connect and it was soft and gentle. Someone's lips were a little chapped but it was barely noticeable. The kiss was warm and welcoming. Both boys seemed to be melting into it. It was as if they needed this and didn't know it at the time. The kiss lasted about eight seconds before they pulled apart. Izuku brings a hand up to his bruised cut lip (because of the car crash). "Did I do something wr-" Katsuki starts but Izuku cuts him off.

     "No. It was nice and amazing. It was better than the first time I had my first kiss. My lips just hurt a bit because of the accident..." Izuku says looking down. Katsuki brings his thumb and index finger to Izuku's chin and he tilts his head up once again connecting their lips. When they pull apart they kiss once more both feeling the cool breeze from the window with the moon illuminating their skin. Katsuki pulls away and Izuku was now a little red and a little embarrassed.

     "I hope that my kiss made them feel better." Katsuki says smirking. Izuku giggles and nods his head. The door opens to reveal the same doctor and his mother Inko. Inko runs up to hr baby and hugs him tightly.

     "I am Doctor Haruto Tanaka, so just call me Doctor Tanaka or some like to call me Doctor T. I am here to discuss your condition. It is a bit late but this is necessary because you just woke up." Izuku nods and Everyone in the room takes a seat. "Now Izuku Midoriya, how much do you remember?" Doctor Tanaka says taking out a pen.

     "I remember hanging out with my friends that day. It was late I think and the last thing In remember was bright lights. I don't remember much." Izuku says playing with the bed sheets on the hospital bed. The doctor writes down some notes and says they will continue tomorrow and that Izuku could leave within three days. Inko was kissing her baby goodnight and as she walked out she gave Katsuki a warm smile of encouragement. With that the two were left alone again. Katsuki sat down on the bed with Izuku. Izuku scoots over and Katsuki lays right next to him.

     "I need to tell you something... I just don't know when the right time to tell you." Katsuki says a little aggressively.

    "What is it?" Izuku says laying his head on Katsuki's shoulder.

     "I will tell you tomorrow okay? It will be better I promise. I have to go okay?" With that Katsuki kisses his forehead and leaves. Katsuki asks one of his bodyguards to watch Izuku and they do. He heads home and gets ready for bed. As he heads for bed he gets a text message. It was from an unknown number.

9:40 - Unknown: He isn't worth your time

Katsuki stares at the message was creeping him out. He looks at it and tries to find the number but it was an add mix of numbers and symbols. He certainly wanted to message them back but that wasn't a smart idea. Until he gets another message.

9:44 - Unknown: That boy you are hanging out with doesn't deserve you. He is going to pay.

Katsuki took a screenshot making sure to save it. He immediately sends it to Tsukauchi and All Might. Katsuki was going to catch the bastard.

9:45 - Katsuki: Who the fuck is this?

9:45 - Unknown: You know who I am. I just hate seeing you with that low life Izuku Midoriya. He doesn't deserve you. 

9:45 - Katsuki: You don't know shit about him. Leave me alone!

9:45 - Unknown: I know a lot about him actually. 

read

Katsuki didn't know what to say.

9:46 - Katsuki: Yeah right, doubt that crap stop texting me freak!

9:46 - Unknown: I'm going to pretend you didn't say that. I know where he is.

Katsuki froze when he read the message.

9:47 - Unknown: I know that he is in room 247 on the second floor at Juntendo Hospital. I see the body guard. He looks... Yummy!

9:47 - Katsuki: Don't you dare do anything creep!

9:47 - Unknown: I don't take orders from you... But I could once we are alone :) He should have died the first time.

9:47 - Katsuki: What the hell is that supposed to mean?

9:58 - Unknown: Well he was so close to dying about a week ago and I was disappointing to see that he is alive and apparently happy with whats rightfully mine.

9:58 - Katsuki: I am not yours. I am nobody so SHUT THE HELL UP!

9:59 - Unknown: When the clock strikes 10 your little problem will be all gone. Gone for good!

Katsuki's heart dropped. This person was planning on killing Izuku. He ran downstairs and woke up almost everyone in the house. His mother and father were down stairs and they asked him whats wrong but he just left the house. He hopped on his motorcycle and sped to the hospital. On the way he called All Might and told him what happened before hanging up. Katsuki rushes to Izuku's room while nurses are telling him not to go that way or asking him what the problem was. A nurse screams and Katsuki sprints to Izuku's room while other nurses and doctors follow. All Might rushes behind him already being at the hospital. Laying on the floor in front of Izuku's room was a dead body. His body guard. Katsuki rushes too Izuku's door but it was locked. He pounded on the door but it wouldn't budge. There was a scream from inside and everyone in the hospital could have heard it.

     Katsuki rams into the door a couple times before it slings open and a hooded figure jumps out the window while Katsuki rushes over to Izuku hugging him tight. Other people rush in while Nurses expect the dead body. Turns out he wasn't dead, just on his death bed. Izuku was crying but no sounds came out of his mouth. Only tears were flowing. Katsuki was rubbing Izuku's back making sure the smaller one was okay. The police showed up seconds later and some walked into the room while others were talking to the police. "Are you hurt? Are you okay?" Katsuki asks Izuku breaking the hug cupping his face. Izuku's tears have stopped but he just squeezes his eyes shut and nods his head. Katsuki hugs him close. All Might was there watching the whole situation talking to Tsukauchi who just arrived and a police officer.

      "I'm taking you home. You are not staying here for another three days. I'm getting you out."