Chapter 3 ~ Deku

"Long time no see Kacchan..."

"Deku..."

The two boys stared at each other bewildered not knowing what to express in that moment. "Well, well, well. You two look like you know each other!"

"Yeah..." Izuku says staring at Katsuki who was now smiling at him, but he felt a weird rage creep up behind him.

"Shall we get on with the rest of the tour?" Aizawa says clearly feeling the tension trying to diffuse some of it. Katsuki walks away with his mother and father along with Kirishima. Izuku stands there as the anxiety and memories come rushing back. A girl with short brown hair walked beside Izuku, touching his shoulder to get his attention. Izuku jumps slightly before sighing only seeing the girl.

"Are you okay?" The girl ask's.

"Oh, hey Ochako, yeah I'm fine." Izuku says sighing deeply.

"Who was that? And is your name actually Deku?" Ochako Uraraka ask's curiously.

"It's a nickname that means one who can't achieve or do anything. Deku no Bou... It means wooden doll and that boy you saw, he calls me it because I'm useless." Izuku says trailing off a bit at the end.

"Well, I think it sounds cute! It sounds like De-ki-ru! Like, you can do it. Which means you aren't useless, don't believe him. Hey!! Could I call you Deku from now on?" Uraraka says happily.

"Sure...?" Izuku says a little unsure on why she would want to. The two go back to work as Izuku mentally slaps himself for not remembering his old childhood friend Katsuki Bakugou. They were with each other until College. Izuku now learned that Katsuki was famous. When he entered the coffee shop he had no idea, how stupid could he get? Izuku starts to draw a picture roughly and was stressing over how to get the lines straight while thinking about how stupid he was. He was interrupted by a voice. He looks up and was face to face with a famous actor/artist named All Might. "A-A- M-MIGHT?!" Izuku says standing up in disbelief. "YOU ARE THAT FAMOUS ACTOR AND THE ARTIST OF MANY COMICS?! YOU ARE REAL?!"

"HAHHA, Yes I am kid! Mr. Aizawa sent me your way. I heard a lot about you and wanted to see for myself on how highly spoken you are." Izuku smiles as All Might utters those words. "Now, Why don't you show me around young man." Izuku gets up, walking around stuttering a bit while he shows All Might around the place. They soon walk into a big room with lots of art and photos being taken.

"This room i-is where people do lots of photo-shoots. Sometimes students come here to work on art, and I as well come here just to get out of my head but I usually use that back room over there." Izuku says pointing to a blue door in the corner of the big room. All Might smiles very impressed with Izuku already.

"Oi, Deku!" Katsuki says looking at All Might a little surprised.

"You must be Katsuki Bakugou! I've hear lots about your family business and I am happy to help you with anything!" All Might says shaking Katsuki's hand. "Now, Young Midoriya, I have to head off to talk with some of my colleagues but, I would love to see more of that amazing art of your's!" with that All Might leaves and Izuku smiles brightly before feeling a hand pull him into a dark corner where nobody could see. He was lightly thrown against the wall only to be met with Katsuki's older looking face.

"Why didn't you say anything at the Sweet Shit's place?" Katsuki says growling, but not as aggressive as he would have been years ago.

"Sweet Stuff, and I honestly had no ide-" Izuku starts but soon cut off.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT! YOU KNEW DIDN'T YOU?" Katsuki yells. Izuku's mouth drops not knowing how to say that he really didn't know.

"Listen, I-I really didn't know you... I have to admit you did look familiar but I never considered it was you..." Izuku says looking down fiddling with his hands. The two just stand there not saying anything. "I knew we wouldn't see each other anytime soon so I just kinda forgot about my whole past." a slight pinch. For some reason Katsuki was slightly hurt by those last words. He was about to say something until someone came around the corner interrupting them.