Chapter 11 ~ Weak

It was finally the next day which both boys were anxious for. The two were getting ready in the morning

  Izuku's P.O.V

     I woke up in my old room and it was nostalgic. I do my daily routine and brush my teeth. I decided to take a shower so I strip and get into the shower letting the warm water hit my body. I haven't taken a shower in awhile. Not that I was completely dirty I just didn't find time to do so. It felt nice and I could feel my stress wash away from me. I take my shampoo and run it through my hair. I also used my conditioner and washed my face in the shower. I walk out and wrap the towel around me walking into my room getting dressed in something nice for Kacchan's date. Was it a date? Or were we just hanging out? I probably shouldn't read too much into it. I walk downstairs and I was greeted with pancakes. "Thanks mom!" I say to my mother as she places some orange juice down next to my plate.

     "No problem honey! You look awfully nice today. Anything you want to tell me?" My mom says giving me a look. I felt my heart jump because I haven't told her I was bisexual. I ask her to sit down and she sits across from me.

     "Mom... I'm bisexual. And I think I like a guy..." She looks at me and grabs my hand smiling.

     "Honey, I love you and always will. You don't have to worry about anything alright? So who is this special someone?" She asks giving me her full attention.

     "Well... Remember that boy that was with me the other day?" I say.

     "HIM?! He looks a lot like Katsuki Bakugou from school. And Katsuki is now very popular, you have some of his brand don't you?" My mother says.

     "Well... It is him. He asked me out today. Well to hangout but I'm not sure if it means anything or not." I say looking a little disappointed. She grips my hands to reassure me everything will be fine.

     "You will be fine honey. If it is a date I hope it goes well. Let me warn you though, rich popular boys like to mess with everyone and hangout with everyone to get attention."

     "So what you are saying is that he is a playboy? That he might be a player, right?" We both laugh and she stand up giving me a kiss on the forehead. I head to my room and it was around 12:08 when I get a text.

12:09 - Kacchan: Hey nerd! We are hanging out today remember? I want to take you somewhere.

12:09 - Deku: Where?

12:09 - Kacchan: It's a surprise.

12:09 - Can I get a hint?

12:10 - Kacchan:  Ice

12:11 - Deku: Umm.. That's not much of a hint but okay 😂

12:11 - Kacchan: Take the hint nerd. I will pick you up at 1:00 okay? You are at your moms right?

12:12 - Deku: Yes, and yes!

12:12 - Kacchan: Okay talk later

12:12 - Deku: ttyl

     I close off my messages and I start to watch some videos and anxiously wait for Kacchan. I wonder if I should ask him what this was like if it was a date. If it isn't then that would have been for nothing and awkward to say the least. I hadn't realized how late it got because it was already 1:04. My mother comes into my room and tells me there is a special man waiting for me. God my mom can't get anymore embarrassing. I walk out and she couldn't have been more right. Oh god did he look like such a hot man right there standing with his leather jacket looking like a bad boy. "You okay?" Kacchan asks me.

     "Yeah I-I'm good! All good here. LETS GO!" I say rushing outside and he chuckles behind me closing the door and handing me a helmet. I hop on and he starts riding. We end up stopping at an ice skating rink. I smile brightly taking the helmet off. 

     "I hope you don't hate it." Kacchan says setting his helmet down shutting the bike off. I turn to hi wide eyed.

     "THIS IS AMAZING! I AM SO EXCITED!" I say happily. I grab his hand and drag him inside. There was a decent amount of people, not too many. "Can we go now?" I say excitedly.

     "Damn nerd chill out. Yes we can go. You act like a child." He says ruffling my hair and we walk up to the counter for our shoes. We said our shoe sizes and Kacchan payed for them. I was abut to say something but he stopped me. "I wanted to pay okay? I'm the one taking you out so it's only right. You can pay next time okay?" He said there would be a next time! I smile and nod. We walk over to some tabled and we start to put our skates on. I've been skating before but it has been awhile. "Do you know how to skate?" Kacchan asks me while he ties his laces. 

     "I used too, but it had been awhile since I have stepped foot on some ice." I say standing up wobbling a bit before getting my balance. Kacchan stands up with no problem and we both start to walk to the rink. There were some people in there already not a lot though.  I grip the railing at the side and hop in. I see Kacchan smirking at me and I couldn't take that. "Okay, I get it your good at everything." We both laugh and he skates next to me. He stretches his hand out and I was hesitant to grab it. He skates a little bit and I start to follow him. He lets go and I skate weirdly to the other side of the rink. After about ten minutes I start to skate normally. He starts showing off and some people praise him. I smile and shake my head at the boy.

    "Come on dance with me nerd." He says and I skate over to him and I almost slip but he catches me. He twirls and I kind of twirl with him. We skate for an hour listening to music once a slow song comes on. This song seemed sad and I was getting really emotional because it reminds me of how many things can hurt. Kacchan then hugs me and we skate in an odd way but we were still standing. We also happen to be almost the only people in there. Some people were taking pictures of us while others skated around us smiling. I thought it was weird at first but then I remember that Kacchan is FAMOUS! Of course people would recognize a model with one of the biggest clothing lines in japan! I push him and I discreetly point int he direction of people with their phones out. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EXTRAS TAKING PICTURES?" They all seemed shocked and some put their phones away while some were recording or taking more pictures. Just at that moment the paparazzi come in. Kacchan grabs my hand and we walk out of there and he flips the cameras off.

     "What do we do?!" I ask a little worried because I know he doesn't like them and now I know why. He takes off his skies quickly and then he helps me take mine off as people rush over and take pictures of me and ask me questions. Kacchan puts his shoes on swiftly and ties mine because I was taking awhile because I was so anxious. He was wearing a black beanie and he takes it off slipping it over my head covering my face. He walks back up to the counter and places the skies there watching the employees put them away wide eyed. We rush out and soon many people follow. I throw on the helmet and Kacchan does as well and he starts the bike as people start to run towards us. He takes off and I hold on tight. He was taking me somewhere that wasn't my house. Were else are we going? He stops at a place and we walk some way before I see this beautiful blue pond. "Wow..." I say looking at it in awe. It was so alluring and it made me feel calm.

     "Shirogane Blue Pond. I like to come here but I don't see it often." Kacchan says walking beside me. I looks down remembering the incident that happen feeling bad. "Whats wrong? It was what happened  back there right?" He says angrily. "It isn't a big deal."

     "It is. Too me." I say looking at him.

     "Well it wasn't to me." He says.

     "Yeah, well I'm not used to having people follow me around and stalk me." He looked at me with the purest of rage and I immediately regret what I just said.

     "ARE WE REALLY GOING THERE?" He exclaims.

     "MAYBE! I'm not rich like you and I can't just flee out of those types of situations." 

     "ITS HARD FOR ME TOO DEKU!" He yells.

     "A LOT OF THINGS ARE HARD KACCHAN!" I yell back.

     "WHY ARE YOU TAKING THIS SO BIG?! YOU ARE WEAK!" He screams. I wanted to protest but I had no words. He was right. I am weak.