Chapter 20 ~ I'm Your Boyfriend

Katsuki's P.O.V

     After an hour he was still awake but we didn't say anything. I just kept playing with his hair trying to calm him down. "Deku... What just happened?" I ask knowing half of the problem.

     "Nightmare... Well, a dream. I'm not sure what... I think I remembered what I forgot." He tells me. I think and then remember that he couldn't really remember half of the day.

     "Tell me about it." I say.

     "Well... That person that broke into my hospital room was there-"

     "WHAT?!" I yell startling him. "Sorry, sorry... I just-"

     "It's okay Kacchan. But... The thing is they were threatening me but I can't remember what they were saying. They held a knife to me but all of a sudden they ran away and I was just laying there. On the ground dying." The last part he says hits me hard. That sounds so rough. I hate to have the thought of him dying. "Then I remember all the pain and the way I couldn't breath correctly. I then remember feeling all float-y and shit." I laugh a little and he glares at me then smiles.

     "You started to pick up my habits." I say joking with squeezing his cute body.

     "You have a lot of habits that are interesting to me." He says smiling closing his eyes. "I should probably get ready for work." He says and then he starts to get up but I grab his arm and gently pull him back into a bear hug. "Kacchan! I can't breath... This is not fair." He says pouting and giggling.

     "Don't you have a meeting with All Might today?" I say.

     "Yes- Wait how did you know?" He asks.

     "He told me. We are discussing a plan with you and how to arrest that son of a bitch who tired to kill you." I say very pissed off as usual. We both get dressed and we head into my car driving to the company. "Thank god no one is here to bombard us this morning. You sure you are okay?" I ask.

     "As okay as I will ever be I guess. Lets just get this day over with." Deku says. We walk in and I do some more photo-shoots while signing some stupid ass autographs. This is a daily thing but recently it cooled down. Soon we have our meeting with All Might and I was already pissed because of everyone else around me.

     "You two know the plan yes?" All Might asks us. I can feel Deku's silent Fan-boy-ing and I roll my eyes. Even if he works with him he still admires him. I do as well, he is one of my favorite people in the world, next to Deku of course.

     "I don't know everything." Deku says

     "Well, the person who tried to hurt you multiple times now was a girl. We know that much. She is a con artist and she works with a gang. They call themselves the Villains." All Might says folding his hands.

     "Damn, I knew it was them. Those bastards!" I say aggressively. Deku looked confused but then remembered that I told him they were the ones that kidnapped me once.

     "We have a plan. The press want's you guys to go on a live show. AS you know Bakugou you have done many of these things but Midoriya, you haven't. You guys will talk about your relationship. You will also be talking about the photo-shoot." All Might says. I look over at Deku and he looked a bit nervous. I grab his healing hand with the brace on it and reassure him everything will be fine.

     "I heard that I was called up for another photo-shoot. Is that shit true?" I say.

     "Yes. You will have to do another photo-shoot. Oh and Midoriya you also have one." I looked shocked and then looked at Deku. He didn't seem too surprised.