Chapter 24 ~ Unconditionally

(Time skip to 4 months - (third photo-shoot) - because if you read the last chapter they had one a week after they.. ya' know! XD)

     Izuku's P.O.V

      Kacchan and I were taking photo's for the new photo-shoot. Mr. Aizawa was taking them once again and we were doing couple poses. I was a little embarrassed but I was glad it was with Kacchan. For some reason I had this bad feeling something was going to happened but I didn't know what it was. The good thing was that I actually did find a house with two stories. I moved in three days ago and Kacchan stayed there for a night. I felt like our relationship was going great, I just hope he thought the same. "Okay that's a wrap!" Someone yells and the photo-shoot was over. I could already hear the people outside cheering our names. We walk out and I started to change. I finished changing and some girl in a dark hoodie that looked familiar spun me to the side. She then KISSES ME. I tried to push her off but she stopped and whispered in my ear.

     "If you don't kiss me back I will jab my knife into you and have my friends kill everyone you care about. She kisses me and I hear Kacchan.

     "WHAT THE FUCK DEKU!" He then walks up to both of us and pushes us apart and the girl runs away. Kacchan shoves me and I almost fall to the ground. He looked so hurt and I can't believe I was the cause of it. "Deku... Why..? WHAT THE HELL?! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ME-" He stopped suddenly and he saw the tears streaming down my face. I had no idea I was crying but I ran and someone put a hand over my mouth and held a gun to me.

     "Scream, and it will be the last thing you do." The person said. They were well built and way taller than me. I was lead into a car while they put a bag over my head. I was thrown into a vehicle and I hit my head on the back and it hurt really bad. I had no idea how long the drive would be, I am so terrified.

Katsuki's P.O.V

     I was finished getting dressed and I walk out to see... DEKU KISSING ANOTHER PERSON? Why..? My mind was going crazy. I had a bad feeling all fucking day and this was it! He... Cheated on me? No... He's not the type to do that... Right? At this point I was beyond pissed the FUCK off. "WHAT THE FUCK DEKU!" I scream and get someone peoples attention. Mostly everyone left and the other people went back to their jobs not caring what was going on. I was so hurt I started to almost cry. My face was probably red and I felt like beating the living shit out of both of them. This bitch runs away and I shove Deku out of pure rage and he almost fell. I almost felt bad but I pushed that down. "Deku... Why..? WHAT THE HELL? IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ME-" I stop because he looked just as hurt as I was. If I wasn't in my right mind right now I wouldn't have noticed. The thing is something was off. Something he wasn't telling me. I needed answers and yelling at him wasn't helping no matter how much i wanted to kick his ass or yell at him. I wouldn't get my answers that way.

     I was crying and he ran out then Kirishima walks up to me and asks me what happened. I couldn't talk and I followed after Deku. Kirishima followed me. I then see a bag being put over his head and my mouth drops. Kirishima saw it because he was frozen. We both bolted after the car and they threw him inside. It drove off and I saw the same girl in the front seat. IT WAS THAT BITCH TOGA! I knew something was off with that kiss. All Might walks out and asks us what happened and I explained everything. I thought all hope was lost until Kirishima said something.

     "I got their licence plate numbers." All Might and I look at him and I had some hope. He told All Might and All Might wrote it down. It was now the next day and I was pissed. 

     "WHY THE HELL AREN'T THEY DOING THEIR JOB?" I yell and my Old Hag scolds me. I was freaking out and we were all at the police station. Half n' Half, round face, shitty hair, dunce face, and four eyes were there and they all looked worried. I was so mad my breathing was increased and I swear to god I was about to kill everyone in that room so I stepped out. I kicked a trash can and I punched the wall and banged on it. This wasn't the smartest Idea given I was around police and they would definitely arrest my ass. I could feel eyes on me and I knew someone was walking up to me with handcuffs. This was great. I then bang my forehead on the cold wall and hot tears drop onto the ground to where they aren't visible anymore. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I thought it was Kirishima but it wasn't. It was the old hag.

     I start breaking down and my crying was audible at this point. I couldn't stay quiet I just cried. She hugged me and I let her. I forgot what her hugs felt like and now I remembered why I didn't like them. I wasn't going to back away though. The hug was nice and I need to get used to... affection? Yeah that's what it was called. I break down to the ground and she sits down with me. I was so upset. How could I lose someone I care about so easily. She just rubbed her hand on my back and kissed my forehead. "He will be okay Katsuki." She says.

     "How the hell do you know?" I say as tears start to stop flowing down my hot face.

     "He is strong. He can take care of himself more than you probably know. The police are already on their way to where they think his is." The Old Hag says. I Then start crying again and I couldn't stop. DAMMIT I THOUGHT I USED ALL MY TEARS! The old hag then starts to talk again.

I was pissed off that she said that. But... She wasn't wrong. She was completely right. I am so stubborn. For the longest time I've tried to deny my feelings. Yes he was my boyfriend, but I still pushed him away. I was moving too fast and I was... Afraid of loosing him I started to push him away. If he intentionally wanted to cheat I could understand why. I then realize... I love him...

Unconditionally...