Chapter 8 ~ Fun

Izuku woke up from a deep sleep and rubbed his eyes walking to the bathroom. He washed his face and just got a regular bowl of cereal for breakfast. He wasn't in the mood to put in the extra effort to cook a good meal for the morning. He got dressed and headed off to work. There All Might showed him some drawing techniques and whatnot. It was a great day for Izuku and he actually did work really hard. He was heading to the Sweet Stuff Cafe where he worked. He worked good in there and earned some extra cash. "You are the one that modeled with Katsuki Bakugou right!" A girl said walking up to the register. Izuku looked at the girl and smiled.

"Yes I am, it was for a favor nothing special." Izuku says trying to get some attention off of him. Fun fact was that he didn't like too much attention. If he got too much he would deal with it but he wasn't the type to show off. After that he heads home. When he walks inside he plops down onto his couch and turns the news on. He watches and learns that there have been many robberies latley. He then feels his phone vibrate and he takes it out.

9:22 - Kacchan: Hey nerd

Izuku's heart flutters and he grips his chest and stomach. Why was he feeling this way? What was it about Katsuki Bakugou that made him feel... Different.

9:22 - Deku: Hey Kacchan! Whats up?

9:22 - Kacchan: I am picking you up tomorrow okay? Everything got set up today so Kirishima is making the party tomorrow. Everyone else is fine with it. Just thought I would let you know.

9:23 - Deku: Aww! That was nice of U!

9:23 - Kacchan: Shut UP!!

9:23 - Deku: Since I have you on the phone right now, how have you been?

9:24 - Kacchan: I've been okay. What about your dumbass?

Izuku shakes his head smiling at the so called name.

9:24 - Deku: I'm fine, but there was this weird thing that happened about two days ago. I was walking up to my door after my friend drove me home and my door was already unlocked and I was positive that I locked it before I left that day.

Katsuki stares at the message and can't help but feel slightly concerned for the boy.

9:25 - Kacchan: Was anyone there!?

9:25 - Deku: No, not that I saw. Nothing seemed out of place either. There have been lots of robberies lately though.

9:25 - Kacchan: Okay, if anything happens please message me.

Katsuki sent the message and silently cursed himself out for sending something like that. He didn't want anyone thinking that he actually cared about the nerd even though it was blatantly obvious.

9:26 - Okay! I will, I PROMISEEE! I should go to bed though, if you are picking me up. What time by the way?

9:27 - Kacchan: Around 2:30 pm. YOU BETTER BE HOME NERD!

9:27 - Deku: Okay Kacchan!! Goodnight! <3

Izuku smiles but then looks back at the message. HE SENT A FREAKING HEART! He was so going to be dead when he faces Katsuki tomorrow.

9:37 Goodnight nerd! <3

Katsuki feels his heart racing. Why the hell had he sent a heart? It's not like he wanted too. Izuku looks at the message and smiles. Katsuki sent one too. That made him feel a lot better than what he was feeling earlier. Izuku once again heads off to bed sleeping deeply.

Izuku wakes up and it was already 12:31. Izuku was confused. He slept for about 15 hours. He was shocked with himself but he still felt a little tired. He was definitely working hard. He got up and took a long shower. He then changes into a nice outfit and sat on his couch phone in hand turning on the T.V. He started to play a movie All Might starred in. It had great rating and a whole five stars to go along with it. Izuku then hears a knock on his door. He opens the door and was met with a handsome boy with ash-blonde hair in front of him. Izuku couldn't stop staring. It was like he was hypnotized. He was also tired and he hadn't eaten all day. He almost didn't notice when Katsuki was calling his name.

"DEKU!!" Katsuki says ready to slap him. Izuku looks up started and almost falls backwards but Katsuki grabs him by the waist before he does. Wow he actually had some muscle down there? Katsuki thought. OH MY GOD HE GRABBED MY WAIST - was all Izuku was thinking about in that moment. Both of their faces turn bright red and they let go of each other. "Are you okay nerd? You look like shit." Izuku scowled and said yes. "Did you have breakfast?" Izuku shakes his head and Katsuki rolls his eyes and grabs him by the wrist dragging him outside. Izuku grabs his shoes and puts them on. "Hop on." Katsuki says walking over to his motorcycle grabbing his helmet.

"Umm... Is this safe?" Izuku says slowly creeping his way to the vehicle. Katsuki looks over and once again rolls his eyes and tosses the helmet which Izuku catches perfectly.

"Yes Shitty Nerd! I ride it all the time. Most people don't know I ride one as well so that helps keep suspicion down. Look, I promise not to kill you, I will be extra careful promise." Katsuki says with care. Izuku smiles and puts on the helmet and tightens it around his head. Katsuki was now sitting in the front waiting for Izuku to get on. "It doesn't bite, get on." Katsuki says bluntly. Izuku hops on the back seat feeling the height difference slightly. Katsuki grabs his arms and put them around his waist. "Hold on like this, and don't let go unless you feel like falling off." Katsuki says turning his head. Izuku held on securely and his mind was going crazy because he was this close to Katsuki. He was only this close when they did the photo-shoot.

Katsuki starts the bike and it makes noises that make Izuku jump a bit. Izuku wasn't scared of it, he was just worried like always. He has only ridden them once but with a close friend he trusted. It wasn't that he didn't trust Katsuki, it was just he had never done this with him and he barely remembers the first time he rode a motorcycle.

Katsuki's P.O.V

I start my motorcycle and I feel the nerd squeeze my midsection tighter. He was worried and I smiled a bit. It's a good thing these helmets cover my face or he would certainly see my bright pink face. That damn nerd... I take off and he clings even tighter. I chuckle and ride into the street making sure not to get hit by cars. I would usually be more reckless but the nerd was with me and he looked so worried. Its not like I cared... that much. I had to have someone drive me back to get my damn motorcycle so I just stayed and helped decorate Kirishima's house for the party. I decided to stop at a Dunkin' Donuts because this nerd looked like crap. "Lets go nerd." I say as I hop off my bike and he does the same, taking the helmet off to reveal his cute messy green hair. Even with helmet head he could still work that hair flawlessly. We walk inside and I ask him to pick some things. "You can get whatever you want, and if you don't get food I'm strangling you." He looked at me with a weird ass face and said he wanted chocolate glazed donuts.

I then ask for a dozen little blueberry round donut-things and then I ask for a chocolate milkshake while this nerd asks for coffee. He really needed it. We wait for awhile and IT TOOK FOREVER! We finally get our food and I pay as we sit at the table we were waiting at. "You know, I could have paid." He says. I look over at him glaring and I know he can sense it because he tenses up.

"Yeah I know, I just wanted to pay that's all." Why did I say that crap? I mean it's true I did want to pay for it. I start to eat one of those donuts and it was actually pretty good. I haven't had donuts in awhile so this was a nice change. I take a sip form my milkshake and it was AMAZING!

"These are good!" Deku says starting to eat more of his donut/doughnut. It was really cute so I couldn't help but watch. I just smile and THAT DAMN NERD CAUGHT ME, CRAP! He wasn't saying anything though... I go to grab my drink only to see his hand on it. I look up glaring at him. What the hell was he about to do with my drink. "Can I have a sip? I know it's a weird question but I really want to try it and I don't know why but I want chocolate." I give him a weird look because why the hell was he asking to drink my shit? I nod my head and he takes a BIG ASS sip from MY drink. I try not to get too mad because I could always get another one. I then reach for his coffee and take a big sip as well and he looks at me with his tired face and we both start laughing. There were still some donuts so I put them in a little pouch I had with me.

"Are you scared this time?" I ask waiting for his response.

"No, but I'm still a little nervous." Deku says. He hops on and I start it. His hands creep around my waist and it felt so right. We finally arrive at Kirishima's big house and mostly everyone was there. It has been awhile since I have seen everyone. God this won't be any fun.