Prologue

Katsuki Bakugou is a famous model for a company called Yuuei. This is a company that produces a clothing line for everyone's ages shapes and sizes. Izuku Midoriya was an average citizen. He was well known for his drawings but nothing else. Yuuei had many activities like clothing and makeup. One day it just so happen to be a really bad day. A thunderstorm to be exact. Hiding from the paparazzi and your life. Running away from your life and trying to create your dream one. Two people almost polar opposites have more in common than one might think.

The Yuuei company were gaining fans fast. Mitsuki Bakugou was the head of the company and owned it. Her son, Katsuku Bakugou, was a model for the company as he was a model for all the clothing lines, even some makeup ones. Katsuki was featured in many magazines. Soon people and the paparazzi started following him everywhere he went. Katsuki loved winning and his fans but this utterly pissed him off to new extremes. He was always a hot-headed, somewhat arrogant person but people loved that part of him while others were downright terrified. Now that Katsuki was 21, he had more rights to do things he wanted. He was still under his mothers control but he also was under his own. He could choose what he wanted to do, not that he didn't do that when he was younger, just that legally he can. He was getting ready for a photo shoot with an artistry company. This company was known for making great animations and drawings for famous people or anything art related.

Izuku Midoriya was applying for this job one day. He finished college surprisingly early. He was 20 but not far away from turning 21 in July. He was working at a cafe called Sweet Stuff. The job paid pretty well, and it was quite popular. He loved to draw and make his own comics. He was also intelligent and had very few friends. He kept to himself a lot but he wasn't against the idea of going out and partying, wait, no - yes he was against that idea! He lived in a nice medium sized house while his mother lived in her small apartment missing her son dearly everyday.

Katsuki was at his last nerve when he was being forced to finish a photo-shoot he had no intention of doing. When he walks out of the building he was bombarded with photos and questions, as well as people of course. He yells profanities and flips the cameras off as he swiftly struts over to his car. Well, his assigned car. He was being escorted home like always. When he was getting a ride home he was greeted by his mother who he refers to as 'Old Hag' and his father. It was getting late so he decided to go out partying with one of his friends named Ejiro Kirishima. The Night was only the beginning for the two opposites, but what a night it would turn out to be.