Chapter 16 ~ I Can't Sleep

Katsuki stayed the night in that hospital despite what everyone else was telling him. The next day Katsuki was able to get Izuku out of the hospital. As they were leaving Katsuki drove his car over instead of his Motorcycle. Katsuki had talked with Inko about letting Izuku stay with him for the time being and she was fine with it but very hesitant.

Katsuki's P.O.V

     "Hey Deku, is it okay if you stay with me? I already asked your mom she was in with it but... I think its just safer if you stay with me." I say as I look at Deku he was a blushing mess. He is so cute when he blushes. I'm trying to control my anger but sometimes it just gets the best of me. I take it out on his a lot still though.

     "Oh... Umm y-yeah that's fine... But wouldn't I just be bothering you? Or would it be weird? Or what if I mess something up? I mean I wouldn't want to intrude-" The nerd started mumbling like he always does. Damn that shit gets annoying but its kinda cute for him.

     "Calm down shitty nerd. You will be fine. I plenty of guest rooms. Kinda lame I still live with my parents but they want me to be same or some shit. I am planning on getting my own place in the future though. Stop that mumbling crap its annoying. Lets go." I say as I walk to the drivers side and he was hesitant to get in the front seat. When he finally did I saw him shaking a bit. "What's wrong Deku? Do you remember anything? If you do we need to let the detectives know." I say as calmly as I can. It was REALLY hard. He just shakes his head and I start to drive off. It was about four minutes into the drive and it was getting really awkward in here. I have no idea why because I don't care if its silent but that nerd seemed to be freaking out over nothing.

     "Hey... Kacchan?" He says.

Izuku's P.O.V

It was really quiet in the car and is was BEYOND AWKWARD. My hand still has a cast and I'm pretty sure there is scaring and my hand with be a little crooked for the rest of my life. That was a 'nice' change of things. I then started to think about how Kacchan and I kissed. We actually kissed. I had him in my interests, given he was the only interest I had. I didn't know what this meant. We only went on one date - kind of. Are we dating? Are we boyfriends? What exactly are we? What was I too him? Maybe I should ask... "Hey... Kacchan?" I say. He hums for me to keep going keeping his eyes on the road. "What are we?" I say and it grows silent.

     "What do you want us to be?" He asks giving me a soft glance for a change.

     "Well... We had and incredible kiss-"

     "Incredible? I was that good?" He says smirking. I laugh and start talking again.

     "Yes. You were that good. I hope I wasn't bad." I say. I glares at me and then scoffs.

     "You were amazing. Don't say that again unless you want me to hurt you." He says. It was a scary compliment but I wasn't complaining. "So, do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asks me and I clear my throat and he just smiles.

     "Yes!" I say happily and he grabs my hand and I smile. After awhile we arrive at his mansion. It was so big. I was intimidated and I had no idea how I would be able to live here for the time being. "Wait Kacchan! I don't have a lot of stuff anymore, and after I moved in with my mom I only had a bit of things. What do I do?" He just drags me out of the car and we walk inside.

     "Shut up Deku. Stop worrying all the time okay? You can borrow some clothes and I'm take you shopping tomorrow. So can you please try and calm your cute ass down?" I blush and nod my head. I swear I saw the slightest bit of pink on his face but if I commented on it he would definitely kill me.