Chapter 2 ~ Long Time No See

Katsuki woke up to the smell of freshly made eggs and bacon. He wakes up with a small headache not remembering everything from last night. Katsuki looks to his right and saw his phone charging in a charger and a glass of cold water with aspirin next to it. Katsuki takes the aspirin and pops it in his mouth downing the small pill with water. He sluggishly walks out of the bedroom into the kitchen and sees the bushy mop of green hair dancing to some music. Something about Izuku seemed familiar to Katsuki but he just couldn't put his finger on it. Izuku turns around started. "Don't SCARE me like that!" Katsuki laughs and sits at the table facing the kitchen.

"So...What happened last night?" Katsuki asks as Izuku sets a plate in front of him.

"Well, you came running away from people I guess, and I took you home. T-to my home" Izuku says blushing a bit. He sits down across from Katsuki and eats setting down orange juice on the table.

"Uhhh... Thank you... For what you did. You basically saved me from my life." Izuku smiles and it makes Katsuki's heart flutter for some reason.

     After an hour Katsuki was walking to the front door. "Well I have to go home before my old hag gets worried, doubt she will though." Katsuki says opening the door. Izuku looks at him all innocent like and his smile beams brightly.

"Well it was nice meeting you. You seem a little familiar though. Hope you have a great day Katsuki Bakugou!" Izuku says. A part of him hoping this dumb decision to let a strange handsome man stay in his house for the night wasn't the wrong idea.

"Bye." With that the door shuts and Izuku was left alone in his house. Izuku sighed and giggled slightly. What a random occurrence.

     Izuku walks over to the spare room only to notice the boy left his phone. Izuku grabs it and rushes out the door only to find no sign of the blonde headed boy. Katsuki makes it home only to be questioned by everyone.

"Where the hell were you? You were not at Kirishima's so where were you Katsuki?!" Mitsuki says almost screaming.

"I slept somewhere else it's fine-"

"FINE?! WHAT IF YOU GOT HURT?" Mitsuki protests.

"Didn't think you cared." Katsuki says.

"KATSUKI! I... I can't not worry about you. I'm sorry for over reacting but YOUR ASS is going to be in big trouble if you don't tell me what the hell happened and how you didn't answer my phone calls this morning," Katsuki then realizes he left his phone at that boys place. "Go get changed and come down here so we can discuss your next course of action." Katsuki changes into a business suit and meets his mother or 'Old Hag' in the conference room. "Now, the Artistry Company is collaborating with us for our new trendy-casual artsy clothing line. Like I said on the phone yesterday, you will be picking an employee of theirs to assist you and photo-shoot with you. We will not be using someone professional because we want it to be more raw and outgoing. Now we are going over there today, and you will be picking someone out. We leave in thirty minutes. Go freshen up a bit, and if there is anything wrong tell me." With that Katsuki walks out of the room and goes back up to his room. He changes into something more casual but certainly flashy.

Thirty minutes pass fairly quickly and the Bakugou's along with Kirishima were on their way to the Artistry Company. The ride was a bit underwhelming, and Katsuki just wanted his day over with. They finally arrive and step out of the car walking into the large building. They walk past paintings and different artists working on their projects. They soon walk into a big office with little stations with people inside them working. "Ahh, the Bakugou's, welcome, welcome. It's nice to have you here. Shall we get started?"

"Yes, we shall." Mitsuki says. The man walks up and shakes everyone's hands.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, owner of Artist Industries. Now, I would like to use some of my best artists to wear your fashion and hopefully make it in one of your magazines. And as we agreed your son can pick whoever he wants to shoot side by side with him." Aizawa.

Aizawa shows them their best artists and they look at the clothes and the artists start to get picked out for their new outfits. "I need to show you one of my newest members, they are really great at what they do." With that Aizawa makes a phone call and someone walks into the room. "Ka..." The boy stops.

"It's you from the other day." Katsuki says happily. Smiling softly as he felt something fluttery one his chest.

"Long time no see Kacchan!"