Chapter 10 ~ Stay Away

It was early morning, the time reading 5:15 A.M. Izuku wakes up with a pounding headache.

Izuku's P.O.V

I wake up and my head instantly starts throbbing. I squeeze my eyes and grab my head in my hands ruffling my hair because it hurt so bad. "Why are you up?" I hear someone say. It was KACCHAN?! We were in the same bed, it's not a big deal but he is my crush so YES THIS IS A BIG DEAL!

"O-oh, I had a deep sleep but it started to get harder to sleep. The way my head is killing me right now, means I won't be able to go back to sleep so I might as well stay up." I say rubbing my eyes still feeling like crap. I then hear him chuckle and he pats my back saying he will be right back. He walks out of the room closing the door behind him. It was still dark outside but the room was basically pitch black. The curtains were closed and all the lights were turned off in the room. I just sit there staring at nothing for no reason. I guess my mind was still trying to wrap its head around everything. I then hear the door open and it was Kacchan coming back with two water bottles and a bottle of pills I think. He also bright some of the donuts we had yesterday. He must have preserved them so they wouldn't go bad.

"Scoot over nerd." I scoot over after he says that and he shoves a water bottle in my hand and grabs my free hand placing a pill in it turning on a lamp. It was nice and dim so some of the room was still mostly dark. I take the pill and drink my water. "Looks like the tables have turned. Now I'm the one giving you a hangover cure." I giggle because I remember when we first met, he rushed into my work place.

"What happened last night?" I ask. I was a little worried actually because I hope I didn't do anything dumb.

"We were all partying and let's just say you had a lot to drink," he laughing, grabbing his phone going through it. I was a little embarrassed because I haven't acted like that in a long time. My mind was hazy and I still remembered some things. My headache felt a little better but it was still bothering me. "How's that head of yours?" He asks smirking like an idiot.

"Shut up!" I say turning to my side laying down. There was no way I could go back to sleep after waking up, no matter how hard I tried. I just hear him smile and laugh and it gets quiet. It was peaceful but it was kinda awkward because I was still up and so was he. "Sorry if I woke you up Kacchan..." I say breaking the silence. I feel the bed shift and he starts to speak.

"It's fine, I was kinda up anyways. Unlike you I didn't get trashed." I sit up and face him knowing my face looks like shit.

"REALLY!?" We both start laughing. He ruffles my hair and sits up going to a drawer grabbing some clothes. He starts to change into them and I couldn't stop watching.

"Like the show?" He says and my face heats up. I walk out of the room going into the kitchen and it was clean.

"Oh, hey Midoriya. Goodmorning!" Kaminari says to me. I smile at him and greet him back. He hands me some pop-tarts and I gladly eat them. "Did you see the post?" He asks me.

"What post?" I ask. Kacchan walks in and Kaminari hands me his phone and there was me and Kacchan modeling. They finally released the new clothing line. My eyes go wide. "Wow... That looks..."

"Amazing right?! You two work great together." Kaminari says while Kacchan snatches the phone looking at it smiling and handing it to Kaminari. "Did you just smile-"

"SHUT UP DUNCE FACE!" He yells. We both laugh and he walks into the kitchen making coffee. Everyone starts to come down after an hour or two and some of my friends were leaving. I got everyone's phone numbers and we all promised to keep more in touch. At this point the only people left were, Me, Kacchan, Kirishima because it was his house, Kaminari, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Ashido, and Sero. Uraraka walks up to me gives me a hug and we talk for about ten minutes before she leaves with Yaoyorozu. Ashido and Sero then leave hand in hand. I guess they're a thing.

Katsuki's P.O.V

Everyone was leaving and now it was Deku, Shitty hair, Dunce Face, Half n' Half and I left. "Do you like Midoriya?" Damn Half n' Half asks me. I turn around and glare at him wondering why the hell he wanted to know. Kirishima must have heard because he walks over. "I just wanted you to know you should ask him out. He hasn't been this happy around someone he likes in awhile. I don't like seeing my friend depressed and stressed all the time." He says. So the nerd really does like me huh... Well good for me! I get to have a hot ass nerd crushing on me. Of course I have no room to talk though. Then Icy-Hot leaves and it was now four people. That bastard was getting annoying so I'm glad his ass left.

"Hey nerd, when do you need to get home?" I ask walking over to the couch sitting on it.

"Anytime. I don't really care. I should probably clean up a bit though. Make sure everything is in order and stuff." The nerd says shutting his phone off looking at me with those innocent green eyes.

"I'll drive you back, come on." He gets up and comes back with his shoes on. I look over to Kirishima giving me a thumbs up. I flip him off and the two love birds laugh while Deku and I walk outside. We get on my motorcycle and I drive toward his house. He seemed to have fun on my motorcycle. Once I park in the driveway He jumps off my bike running up to his door. He was frozen at the door and I rush to see what was wrong. "What wro...ng." I look around and his place it's trashed. I look at his face and he looked just as shocked as I was. His couch was flipped over and there was glass everywhere. The T.V had a whole in the middle and there was spray paint all over the walls. Stay Away. That's what it read. Deku didn't know what to do in that moment. He looked shocked and most of all terrified. I grab his hand and we search the house and no one was here. "I'm calling the police." I say and I call them. They arrive three minutes later and I think Deku's mom rushes in. She hugs Deku and she had tears in her eyes.

The police talk to Deku and they tell him to stay somewhere else once they are done with their work. Deku talks to his mom and she says that he can stay with her for the time being. She still lived near my old apartment I used to live in so I knew the area. Before Deku leaves to go with his mom I finally had the balls to ask him out.

"Deku..."

"Yes Kacchan?"

"Do... damnit! Do you want to hangout tomorrow? Like... Do something for the day?" I say blushing looking away. I look back at him and he smiles with the slightest pink on his cheeks it was SO CUTE!

"Yes! I would love too! Text me the details, bye Kacchan!" He says waving. Ha... that damn nerd.