You have the most powerful thing in your hand but you made it useless. You closed your eyes and the next thing you knew, you fell asleep soundly in your bed.

|
|

"Mom, I'm going out for a walk!"

"Okay, don't come home too late!"

|
|

The waves crashed against the shore as the wind blew against your skin. You hair slightly swayed as you closed your eyes, listening to the sound of nature. You took a deep breath and tried to relax your mind. You were sitting on a bench, facing towards the ocean.

Your eye brows furrowed once you heard the sound of a person running on the sand.

Who the fuck is jogging on the beach at this time?

You opened your eyes to see who it was but you ended up frozen of shock.

"No way...this doesn't make sense."

"I finally found you." He smiled.

He then ran faster towards you as you stood up, lost in words. He pulled you in a tight hug. Both of you were crying in tears of joy.

"You asked me if you disappear, will I look for you?"

"Y/N, I'd break the world apart if I have to."

"and now I found you, I finally found you." He smiled.

"Why didn't you come back for me?" He pulled you out with a frowned crying face.

"Ponistor King told me about your weakness and I-I thought you were dead and I couldn't face that...so I was afraid."

"Hoseok came back in time....and plus, it took my dad 3 days to die. I wouldn't die that quickly."

"Oh....now I feel so dumb."

He pat your head.

"Dummie." He smiled while his bunny teeth revealed.

"Will you come back with me?" He asked.

You bit your lips in hesitation.

"B-But my mother..."

"I'll sent someone to take her to Atlantis too once everything is resolved. But right now you need to come with me."

You nodded.
"I'll go bring the Bist and explain to my mother. I won't tell her the truth though so don't worry."

|
|

You then went back home and took the Bist. You told your mother that you needed to go somewhere and it'll take weeks to months. You asked her to trust you and to not ask any questions. You then gave her one last hug.

"I'll wait for you." She waved.

You returned the wave and smiled back at her.