Chapter 1

Ugh. As soon as I come home from school mum is arguing on the phone to dad again, nothing new. I make my way straight into the kitchen to grab a packet of skips and sneak it into my room.

"Alex!", I hear mum call.

"Yes mother", I reply with a mouth full if crisps.

"Come and arrange what days you're going to stay at your fathers house with him. I've had enough".

Ever since mum caught dad sleeping with another woman in their bed things at home have been complicated. I haven't spoken to dad since then, I haven't forgiven him and I never will. I took extra long to walk down the stairs as I was dreading the conversation.

"Hello? Alex? Is that you darling?" dad said.

"Don't darling me! What you did to mum was an outrage! How dare you! Are you stupid, because right now that's how you're presenting yourself as a fat lazy old cow who doesn't appreciate what he had"

"I know you're angry Al bu-"

"No! No buts! I can't believe you! I don't know who you are anymore. Good-bye dad", and just like that I cut him out of my life for the rest of the day!

Life is quiet hard at the moment but at least I have Melissa. Melissa is my very best friend in the whole wide world. We've known each other since birth. Yeah she might be a bit crazy but that's just one of very many reasons to why I love her so much.

*Phone Rings*

"Ahhhhh!" Melissa screamed down the phone with excitement.

"What?" I asked really confused.

"I'm outside open your front door and I'll explain!"

"Ever heard of a doorbell?"

"Just hurry up and open the door"

"Okay I'm coming now"

As I open the door Melissa come in with her adrenaline pumping this must be good.

"Guess who I overheard talking about you"

"Who?" I answered waiting for the answer.

"Only the captain of the football team Rooney Niel".

"OMG! Do you mean THE Rooney Niel? The one who I have had the biggest crush on for like forever".

Why was he talking about me? What was he saying? Arghh I need answers and now!

Sorry that this is so rubbish! It's my first attempt so please don't be so harsh on me! I'll try to update as often as possible. Thanks x.