Chapter 1 / Intro

*While Serena was enjoying her time in Hoenn, Ash was having some adventures of his own in the Alola region. Serena was having fun participating in Pokémon contests, however she wanted to go on a vacation to take a break from the hustle and bustle of performances and training. Some of her friends she met in Hoenn recommended that she should go to Alola. So, Serena, not knowing Ash was there, booked her flight. Serena was going to Alola!*

•Serena's point of view•

"I'm pleased to announce that we have landed on the lovely Melemele island in the Alola region. Thank you for flying Altaria Airlines, have a safe an enjoyable trip!"

I finally did it. I was going to treat myself to a relaxing vacation.
I got up from my seat and walked down the isle. I was close to the door, but I could already smell the salty Alolan air.

"Here we go," I said to myself.

Once out of the airport I threw my pokéballs in the air.

"Come on out everyone," I said.

"Alola everyone," I giggled, "we are in the Alola region for a VACATION. We are all gonna relax and just have a great time!"

My Pokémon and I walked down the streets in search of a Pokémon center, however we got sidetracked by the amazing shops and the view of the ocean.

"Wow," I said as I was gazing at the beach, "it's beautiful."

Pancham ran to the water and Braxien followed. Sylvyon wrapped it's ribbon around my arm as we chased after them.
I already knew that this was going to be a fantastic trip.